Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of the things suggested below should be added?

• Dog/wolf hat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black armor

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
The name of this suggestion probably tells you what the suggestion is about ^^^
This suggestion has two parts: Both of which are in the wardrobe/hats.
The first one is wolf hat. Page one of the hat selection includes a bunch of stuff like ocelot hat, creeper hat, sheep hat, cow hat, chicken hat, pig hat etc. But it doesn't have wolf hat. Needs to be added. The reason for this is what if someone wanted to dress up as a dog? Wouldn't they want the wolf hat in there? Besides, if you have more complicated hats like John hat, TV hat, etc, you should have wolf hat too.
The second is black armor. Everyone likely knows there's yellow armor, red, blue, green, purple, orange, grey, pink, and even zebra, bee, rainbow, and flame. But notice there's no black in there! What if someone wanted to dress up like a black dog? Or a wither skeleton? They'd want black armor. I suggest it's found in cubelet (uncommon) and requires level 20. Maybe it could be 500 vanity points, or requires iron rank. Also, what if someone wanted to dress up like a bee but didn't want to have to find those mythical bee armor pieces? They would want yellow helmet, black tunic etc. Then it wouldn't flash, but would still be like a bee.
Please complete the poll above to show whether you would like wolf hat, black armor, both, or neither to be added.

D

Deleted member 100818

Haven’t read this carefully, just wantend you to know a big vanity update is coming. So I advise you to wait until that’s been added. Also for as far as I read this, would be a Nice thing to have.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
White armor doesn’t exist either right, and actual gold, iron, diamond? I agree, and you’ll probably see you suggestion becoming a reality fairly soon!

Reactions: Dutudy

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Instead of adding these two little things, why not make a big vanity update?
I can see that happening!
Haven’t read this carefully, just wantend you to know a big vanity update is coming. So I advise you to wait until that’s been added. Also for as far as I read this, would be a Nice thing to have.

I can also see iron, gold, diamond, and possibly chain will be added, same with undyed leather armor!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom