Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
[buff] This is a bad idea but i still wanna get feedback not gunna lie...anyways i wanted the armor buffed
So the chestplate and leggings wouid be chain and not leather & make the pots speed 2 and instant health 2
[nerf] remove instant damage pots

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
[buff] This is a bad idea but i still wanna get feedback not gunna lie...anyways i wanted the armor buffed
So the chestplate and leggings wouid be chain and not leather & make the pots speed 2 and instant health 2
What’s the Wizard kit? You didn’t specify what game mode this was in either.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
What’s the Wizard kit? You didn’t specify what game mode this was in either.
FFA :)

I disagree because u still have potions, potions are op. I was doing FFA yesterday with the Wizard kit and the speed with strength and regen is really op. Just look at @RelatedNoobs vid on FFA. He uses wizard and gets insanely high kill streak he calls "average"
How is 48 average? just how?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
In that case, definitely not, sorry. I use the kit with the knock back sword and the leather hat (idk what the name is) and I go against one of them leather people and somehow they just seem to not take damage. So, I disagree, the kit is fine as is

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom