Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I'm pretty sure Cube's well aware of it. They are trying their best to fix it I'm sure.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
I have the same issue man, wins/kills don't seem to work very well...
Especially kills, ever since I started playing yesterday every kill I have gotten has not added up to the statistics.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
The same problem with the leaderboards the wins doesn't load but i'm pretty sure that the developers fixing it

D

Deleted member 59979

Its a known bug. Im sure the devs are working hard on it.

G

Gamerfull

In my opinion, if they are still blocked (which I do not believe), it is because they are getting new things like the ignore command

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You assume I his is an easy fix, in reality maybe it is difficult
They need a bit of time to execute the fixing of a bug like this

This is the sort of higher priority bug they’d be fixing quicker then say something like a typo in an error message

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You assume I his is an easy fix, in reality maybe it is difficult
They need a bit of time to execute the fixing of a bug like this

This is the sort of higher priority bug they’d be fixing quicker then say something like a typo in an error message
They could've rolled back the server when they just broke it, some people might have lost 2-3 wins, not a big deal, but now people are losing 1000ts of kills because of this, I mean, it isn't even an addition, just something they have to remake

G

Gamerfull

They could've rolled back the server when they just broke it, some people might have lost 2-3 wins, not a big deal, but now people are losing 1000ts of kills because of this, I mean, it isn't even an addition, just something they have to remake
The developers are working on it, probably will not solve it in 2 or 3 days

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom