Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sheldorium

Oct 31, 2022
Just recently picked up Mcpe again and found that I like Cubecraft the most currently.
Got a channel with 450 subs that I am somewhat trying to revive.
Would be happy if you could check it out.

Alive

Oct 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Im sorry if in being toxic in anyway, but the void is a major part in the game, and with cubecraft the pvp mechanics are the same as the other featured servers, which is kinda strange, if you keep clicking in the same spot after comboing someone they keep getting hit. So with this you can combo people off into the void really easily.

sheldorium

Oct 31, 2022
Im sorry if in being toxic in anyway, but the void is a major part in the game, and with cubecraft the pvp mechanics are the same as the other featured servers, which is kinda strange, if you keep clicking in the same spot after comboing someone they keep getting hit. So with this you can combo people off into the void really easily.
I am aware its not the most difficult thing in the world but it was still a fun challenge and I did manage to get 8 kills in the end.
Also what you dont see in the video is that the last guy was camping for like 5 minutes till I finally had the chance to attack him.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Top Bottom