Is wing rush easy or hard?

• easy

• hard

Results are only viewable after voting.

xAn04

Jun 30, 2017
Greece
www.youtube.com
The current wing rush maps are way too easy!
also:
I think the reason there aren't that many players on wing rush (because its an awesome minigame and deserves better) is that the maps are too easy for advanced players and too hard for starters. Maybe you could add difficulties that are voted for? + It definitely needs more maps.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I agree about the map part, every game can use more maps, but I don't agree with your option. First of all, what you're saying, is like the opposite of what you're suggesting. You said you wanted difficulties because the wing rush we have now is too easy for advanced players and too hard for new players. If you get the ability to vote for hard or easy for example, hard would still be too hard for new players, and easy would still be to easy for advanced players. And why would you want to vote for normal, because the wing rush we now have is already normal and perfectly fine. No need to add voting systems.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well if they are easy for you wait for them to add more
or suggest possible themes for new maps
it would be the exact same thing as just remaking the maps for when people voted for hard
except it would allow more choice on maps

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Why not suggest map ideas, then?
It only has a few maps. Cube also appreciates map ideas for future updates!
And, if you are suggesting a voting option, people that are advanced will probably just vote for Hard, and make it even more difficult for new players.
Maybe just stick with map suggestions, since this thread is a confusing to me.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We had to make the maps easy to navigate as during testing a lot of staff often didn't know where to go. The first time you play a map on any game it will be unfamiliar where to go, only when you play it several times you will understand it a lot better and its mechanics, whether it be battlefield, overwatch, it takes time to learn it. I explained this to all our staff who tested the game and I was told to make it easier as new players won't know what to do.

Wing Rush maps take a lot of time to make, around 50 - 70 hours of build time not including map configuration. Feel free to suggest themes but don't expect maps anytime soon.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
well if they are easy for you wait for them to add more
or suggest possible themes for new maps
it would be the exact same thing as just remaking the maps for when people voted for hard
except it would allow more choice on maps
the map on normal is easy but on hard mode is the map inpossible for meh xd

wolffhartog

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
[QUOmapsfcluke94, post: 896205, member: 13"]We had to make the maps easy to navigate as during testing a lot of staff often didn't know where to go. The first time you play a map on any game it will be unfamiliar where to go, only when you play it several times you will understand it a lot better and its mechanics, whether it be battlefield, overwatch, it takes time to learn it. I explained this to all our staff who tested the game and I was told to make it easier as new players won't know what to do.

Wing Rush maps take a lot of time to make, around 50 - 70 hours of build time not including map configuration. Feel free to suggest themes but don't expect maps anytime soon.[/QUOTE]
The maps are really difficult

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The current wing rush maps are way too easy!
also:
I think the reason there aren't that many players on wing rush (because its an awesome minigame and deserves better) is that the maps are too easy for advanced players and too hard for starters. Maybe you could add difficulties that are voted for? + It definitely needs more maps.
Difficulty is fun!! It makes the game more fun and challenging.

A

A pigeon

We had to make the maps easy to navigate as during testing a lot of staff often didn't know where to go. The first time you play a map on any game it will be unfamiliar where to go, only when you play it several times you will understand it a lot better and its mechanics, whether it be battlefield, overwatch, it takes time to learn it. I explained this to all our staff who tested the game and I was told to make it easier as new players won't know what to do.

Wing Rush maps take a lot of time to make, around 50 - 70 hours of build time not including map configuration. Feel free to suggest themes but don't expect maps anytime soon.
Because they're staff. You guys should get good game testers instead who can provide proper insight.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Because they're staff. You guys should get good game testers instead who can provide proper insight.
There would really be no difference they are staff members yes, completely normal people whom are perfectly fine at having their own insights on difficulty, it isn't like it was a unanimous vote that they were difficult.t enough either, not to mention the actual time period for players to play and get used to it compared to the time staff have to test it, for staff there are deadlines but for players they can come in and play the released games any time they want
There is really no difference

A

A pigeon

There would really be no difference they are staff members yes, completely normal people whom are perfectly fine at having their own insights on difficulty, it isn't like it was a unanimous vote that they were difficult.t enough either, not to mention the actual time period for players to play and get used to it compared to the time staff have to test it, for staff there are deadlines but for players they can come in and play the released games any time they want
There is really no difference
There is. Staff have a lot of work and not all of them are well versed in specific games . Your typical StorySays may be able to review SG but not say , Blockwars (just an example).Why staff when there are more experienced players out tyere?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom