Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, so I was playing Wing Rush earlier and I'm not sure if this is a bug or anything but in the second lap sometimes it says I'm going the wrong way when I'm definitely not. I went the exact same route as I did in the first lap. It's weird. When this happened earlier on I carried on going in the same direction despite the message, and in the map 'Ravine' you complete two laps. Well I had to complete 3 in order to finish it :S which made me fall 3rd.

Has this happened to any of you?

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hi, so I was playing Wing Rush earlier and I'm not sure if this is a bug or anything but in the second lap sometimes it says I'm going the wrong way when I'm definitely not. I went the exact same route as I did in the first lap. It's weird. When this happened earlier on I carried on going in the same direction despite the message, and in the map 'Ravine' you complete two laps. Well I had to complete 3 in order to finish it :S which made me fall 3rd.

Multiple Things to say on this:

1. Yes, it used to happen a ton.
2. You forgot to tag me D:
3. This would be more a bug report ;)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

I would just report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report since its happening to quite a few people.

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Multiple Things to say on this:

1. Yes, it used to happen a ton.
2. You forgot to tag me D:
3. This would be more a bug report ;)
True, DarkSavage. I did try to tag you I tried typing 'DarkSavage' instead of putting 'The' at the front xD not surprised your name didn't show up ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom