Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey readers!

I saw a Youtube video "Bedwars 1000 winstreak", but why doesn't Cubecraft have winstreaks? I think adding this would be really cool and handy! This way, players can try to beat a worldrecord like "Eggwars 1000 winstreak" ;p

Kind regards
Berre_

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't really see why you should add this. Cubecraft already has a rewarding/achievement system that will give you experience/cubelets/points when you reach 1000wins.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey readers!

I saw a Youtube video "Bedwars 1000 winstreak", but why doesn't Cubecraft have winstreaks? I think adding this would be really cool and handy! This way, players can try to beat a worldrecord like "Eggwars 1000 winstreak" ;p

Kind regards
Berre_
Cubecraft alreaddy has a “1000 wins prize” and just like amount of wins in general. I dont think there is a need for “winstreak”

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Doesn't have to be a prize just to know how much games you won in a row won't hurt to add it would it?
I didn't mean that it would have a reward, I just dont find it hard to right down with a pen and paper how many wins you have. If players really want to know and this doesn't get added, they can always do that, but I never see them do it :/

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I find it unnecessary to have a win streak system. As egg wars games are quite long (in my experience), you can just count the games. Other people might want it (for more competitive players), so I suggest setting up a poll.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey readers!

Kind regards
Berre_
I don't agree, because it's just unnecessary to add a winstreak system.
It's already said above, there's already a system called 'achievements', you'll get a 'price' if you get 1000 wins.
I don't agree, sorry.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Getting 1000 wins is different to getting an 1000 win streak smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom