Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RippledRy

May 25, 2023
Win Streaks. Alot of the community is begging for win streaks and I agree with this statement. I believe that its an amazing idea, people could use it to compare they're amounts of wins straight with their friends. And it could possibly be seen on your statistics profile. I think that their should be a leaderboard for winstreaks in each mode to show off the players. Please @Cubecraft Games add this ASAP!!!

I believe that, and i feel as if I can speak on behalf of the community that Cubecraft should indeed at a ranked mode into their server. This is could possibly be only included inside of skywars or eggwars. This could give players a chance to show off their skills. For example.. if you win 5 or so matches you get placed in a rank and they go from lets say a wood rank to diamond. This would show the community competitive side. This also helps the skill issues problems, with more causal players that get into lobbies full of great players. I think this idea could really be a big thing for Cubecraft and I think that they should look into this immediately..

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Win Streaks. Alot of the community is begging for win streaks and I agree with this statement. I believe that its an amazing idea, people could use it to compare they're amounts of wins straight with their friends. And it could possibly be seen on your statistics profile. I think that their should be a leaderboard for winstreaks in each mode to show off the players. Please @Cubecraft Games add this ASAP!!!

I believe that, and i feel as if I can speak on behalf of the community that Cubecraft should indeed at a ranked mode into their server. This is could possibly be only included inside of skywars or eggwars. This could give players a chance to show off their skills. For example.. if you win 5 or so matches you get placed in a rank and they go from lets say a wood rank to diamond. This would show the community competitive side. This also helps the skill issues problems, with more causal players that get into lobbies full of great players. I think this idea could really be a big thing for Cubecraft and I think that they should look into this immediately..
I would like winstreaks to be added, but at the same time I don't due to a lot of kids camping and playing weird already, camping playing slow only taking 1v2's or 4v1's I don't want to feel like I am playing a tournament with every player in public games if you get that. IFFF this does get added I would ask for no leaderboards for it. I want to play eggwars because I like it not for a winstreak.

I do like the idea of ranked, and for winsteaks in ranked I COMPLETLY understand and would agree with, although for some of the same reasons above I could understand them not adding it due to kids camping harder or camping. But at the same time since it would be ranked seeing a person who has the best winstreak is most likely on top of the leaderboards making it more/less pointless to care about the winstreak top players

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like winstreaks to be added, but at the same time I don't due to a lot of kids camping and playing weird already, camping playing slow only taking 1v2's or 4v1's I don't want to feel like I am playing a tournament with every player in public games if you get that. IFFF this does get added I would ask for no leaderboards for it. I want to play eggwars because I like it not for a winstreak.

I do like the idea of ranked, and for winsteaks in ranked I COMPLETLY understand and would agree with, although for some of the same reasons above I could understand them not adding it due to kids camping harder or camping. But at the same time since it would be ranked seeing a person who has the best winstreak is most likely on top of the leaderboards making it more/less pointless to care about the winstreak top players
Just report them for skybasing etc or going under maps or whatever and they will get banned

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Just report them for skybasing etc or going under maps or whatever and they will get banned
It's not camping if they are at a generator regardless if it's offline/online, nor is it camping if you are crouched in your base.
For example, you can camp in the tree or diamond generator under the base in Forest and not get warned/banned for camping

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not camping if they are at a generator regardless if it's offline/online, nor is it camping if you are crouched in your base.
For example, you can camp in the tree or diamond generator under the base in Forest and not get warned/banned for camping
Oh for being under the base it’s classed as camping. Same with skybasing. Camping in a tree that’s high enough up will also result in a warning/ban as I have had players been banned due to theese:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom