Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes, please I like all of them, but I have a suggestion for the new bat effect, it says bat swarm when I got it I thought there would be like 100 bags swarming you, instead there are like 4-5 of them. But i really like the effect it is very original and cool, nice effects @xTurtleOfficialㅤ i really like them

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
A snow themed one, I guess.
Blizzard- Snow particles fly around you with snowballs flying out of your head. Anywhere it hits snow builds up.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I love all these ideas. +3 (Illuminati confirmed.) Nice mechanics in them. (levitation, iron golems, CAKEEEE)
I'm pretty sure you are just another version of @CARDAN16 cuz you guys seem to be addicted to cake. :D :P
Also, why can't there by any thing related to Power Rangers? lol @POWER_RANGER will just love power rangers stuff added.
I can't fight for adding chickens because well it already exists.

Reactions: Power Ranger

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Thanks for all the support! \o/

Can't answer the reply's cuz ye school.. i'll answer them after school xD bai

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
So I have noticed on the map Nihgtmare after you win mobs spawn around the map, maybe this could be altered to become a win affect? Such as, wherever u run mobs spawn around, a max of 10 tho.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
How about a Gravity Win Effect?
Similar to the Angel Win Effect when you levitate high enough suddenly you get -200 levitation smacking you on the ground :P
+1 LOVE THESE IDEAS

Reactions: QuikMiner
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom