• Yes!

• No (Comment please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello! Today, I've experienced something very annoying, and I would like to do something about that! Imagine killing everybody in the game, getting cleaned, and the rest of your team wins the game. You wanted that win too! So my suggestion is: If your team wins, and you're still spectating, you will also get a win!
What do you think about this? Leave it in the comments!

D

Deleted member 352903

"This is bad suggestion if u want to win you dont die. Its true that cleaners are annoying but you can leave the game or report them.
-Skywars Mastet"

My opinion: yes xd I wonder why didn't they add this when the game was released

Reactions: remio

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
To be honest, I both like and hate it.
I sometimes think that players who die don't deserve to get a win just because their team win, it annoy me on skywars sometimes when random team mates stay just to get a free win.
But it also annoy me when you or your friends die and don't get the win in other games than skywars.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
To be honest, I both like and hate it.
I sometimes think that players who die don't deserve to get a win just because their team win, it annoy me on skywars sometimes when random team mates stay just to get a free win.
But it also annoy me when you or your friends die and don't get the win in other games than skywars.
Like the people who don't deserve to win often won't get leaderboard anyways so it doesn't matter.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Like the people who don't deserve to win often won't get leaderboard anyways so it doesn't matter.
If you think about it, you could just stand afk while being in a party if you get a win if your team win even if you're dead. So it would be like "win farming" and you could get on a leaderboard if you also play by yourself sometimes.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If you think about it, you could just stand afk while being in a party if you get a win if your team win even if you're dead. So it would be like "win farming" and you could get on a leaderboard if you also play by yourself sometimes.
Then he can get stat wiped, win farming with abusing the wins of your teammates doesn't happen often, most likely because people who want to get on the leaderboard have enough skill to stay alive.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
I see your point but theres one problem , afkers or abusers. Yes just sitting right on my chair doing nothing hoping my team wins what a good day !

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
"This is bad suggestion if u want to win you dont die. Its true that cleaners are annoying but you can leave the game or report them.
-Skywars Mastet"

My opinion: yes xd I wonder why didn't they add this when the game was released
clean is not allowed ?

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Then he can get stat wiped, win farming with abusing the wins of your teammates doesn't happen often, most likely because people who want to get on the leaderboard have enough skill to stay alive.
There is actually a player who used to be afk and farm wins, he also used alts later and he's now banned and got his stats wiped. I know a lot of other people who go afk sometimes but they aren't really on any leaderboard yet.

I see your point but theres one problem , afkers or abusers. Yes just sitting right on my chair doing nothing hoping my team wins what a good day !
That's what I said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
If you leave your team at the start of the game, they would play with 3 players or maybe even less. That would decrease the chance of winning the game, wouldn't it?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Win farming and all that kind of stuff is rather hard to catch. Especially since you'll have to follow them everywhere and get a crap ton of video evidence.

Nevertheless, I want this feature to be added. Especially in a game that can take quite a while.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
If you leave your team at the start of the game, they would play with 3 players or maybe even less. That would decrease the chance of winning the game, wouldn't it?
I got second place in squad ALONE soo its not impossible and even if it is players would still try it.
They should make it that u have to make a kill or something and then if someone on your team wins you get the win

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
No, I think you should be standing to get a win.

Example: players joins a game, and instantly kills himself. The squad wins and the player did nothing for his win.

So you could make it so you have to stay spectating to get a win?

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
yes. I hate it when I die in eggwars, and Im the only one who did. The rest of the team gets the win, but I don't and I wonder why Im even playing. Also battlezone makes me rage when I die. I want the win if my teams wins. would help alleviate the pain

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom