Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I still want to be able to run into NA players while playing eggwor and such but i dont know if that’s possible now.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I still want to be able to run into NA players while playing eggwor and such but i dont know if that’s possible now.
Wel you can change your region to play on NA, but otherwise no. I think most NA players will be moved to their region because of the matchmaking system

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
It is possible, they shared how to do it, go to the main page and scroll down a lil bit and you will find how to change your region on bedrock and Java

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Thats so stupid istg. It'll ruin the community.
so you are saying that giving our north american based players, which are quite a few, a more enjoyable experience will ruin the community? this is a major improvement for our NA based players which will immensely improve their player experience, and considering that our dev team has worked very hard on this over the past few months plus the fact that this will immensely improve the player experience from our american players, i think its rather unfair and somewhat rude to say this will ruin the community with absolutely no evidence. sorry, but i had to say this

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Thats so stupid istg. It'll ruin the community.
It really won’t, we have forums, discord and you can change your server region at any time. If anything, this is a big improvement and most NA players have been wanting this for a while now. If you go through threads today you can see people are really happy with it and it hasn’t affected the community in a bad way at all. :)

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
so you are saying that giving our north american based players, which are quite a few, a more enjoyable experience will ruin the community? this is a major improvement for our NA based players which will immensely improve their player experience, and considering that our dev team has worked very hard on this over the past few months plus the fact that this will immensely improve the player experience from our american players, i think its rather unfair and somewhat rude to say this will ruin the community with absolutely no evidence. sorry, but i had to say this
Far from that. I never said that NA players having a better experience is a bad thing (may have come across that way though). I meant how it would ruin the fun of running into others in the community from different regions. It will also greatly impact stream sniping and meeting up in lobbies.
It really won’t, we have forums, discord and you can change your server region at any time. If anything, this is a big improvement and most NA players have been wanting this for a while now. If you go through threads today you can see people are really happy with it and it hasn’t affected the community in a bad way at all. :)
I havent seen that many people being happy (not doubting there are people being happy) and with what you have suggested is irrelevant as forums dont have the same feeling as alternatives do with it feeling much more limited. Sure it would be fine but then there is a casual java player barging in on affairs they dont fully understand.
With discords its a meh as a way to put it, you can arrange when to play with friends but running into other friends while playing with your friend is even more fun.
Changing your server is useless as most servers just get made into NA servers.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Far from that. I never said that NA players having a better experience is a bad thing (may have come across that way though). I meant how it would ruin the fun of running into others in the community from different regions. It will also greatly impact stream sniping and meeting up in lobbies.

I havent seen that many people being happy (not doubting there are people being happy) and with what you have suggested is irrelevant as forums dont have the same feeling as alternatives do with it feeling much more limited. Sure it would be fine but then there is a casual java player barging in on affairs they dont fully understand.
With discords its a meh as a way to put it, you can arrange when to play with friends but running into other friends while playing with your friend is even more fun.
Changing your server is useless as most servers just get made into NA servers.
If you’re getting filtered into NA servers then why are you complaining that it might ruin the community? You’ll be queued up with NA players and some EU if that’s the case..

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
If you’re getting filtered into NA servers then why are you complaining that it might ruin the community? You’ll be queued up with NA players and some EU if that’s the case..
Blah blah blah the filtering needs to be fixed i just explained this really badly.
Once the filtering does get fixed i want to be able to play with NA players randomly but not always get filtered to NA servers.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom