Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 7, 2021
The overworld
So I was looking around the forums and I saw that when cubecraft passed the hive most members literally acted like it was best thing that ever happened to them. Guys seriously I don't even thing staff members announced a "competition" with the hive. the console wars were weird enough but we now have server wars... also I'm sure the people on this website who dislike the hive probably played it for like 30 minutes. I mean cubecraft is still better but the hive is pretty good too.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Kids being kids, brand loyalists being brand loyalists, players hoping that their favorite gamemode gets more active players, players just wanting to see Cubecraft do great because this could result in more updates, etc.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was looking around the forums and I saw that when cubecraft passed the hive most members literally acted like it was best thing that ever happened to them. Guys seriously I don't even thing staff members announced a "competition" with the hive. the console wars were weird enough but we now have server wars... also I'm sure the people on this website who dislike the hive probably played it for like 30 minutes. I mean cubecraft is still better but the hive is pretty good too.
I'm a level 45 In murder mystery, 19 in sky wars, 15 on treasure wars, 19 in hide n seek, 17 in Death run. I also play cubecraft more than Hive.
So yeah, I've played hive for 30 minutes. The only reason why I dislike hive is because it is to full of tryhards.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom