Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GWRTREKTSCKRUBS

Oct 4, 2016
I love the community and all the mods and helpers who keep this server so good. And also how fun the minigames are, My personal favourite would be egg wars:p

Reactions: Power Ranger

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I love Cubecraft because of the blood..
And Savage Staff members....
"savage"

and-then-i-said.jpg

14678670ed963d1cf455a6e0da89deb0.jpg

giphy.gif

choofed.gif

sorry not sorry

if you think these staff members are so "savage" you clearly haven't seen Arkham's (former) staff ._.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
I love cubecraft since they makes those amazing promises! Like freebuild that would of actually be released end summer :D

Reactions: Power Ranger

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Another reason why I love cubecraft is because I mean it feels so calm. Hypickle and Minepleb feel too professional. Cubecraft just has that kinda feeling where it feels like home. Hypickle, I went on their forums and never wanna go back. So many people are more like "recognized" They even have a title "Well known member" On cubecraft, it does have popular people, but everyone is treated with care equally. Also, big servers have so much hate while cubecraft has so much positivity, funny moments. I mean there are some mean people on forums, but I mean there aren't like 1000 people who are mean. In conclusion,MAKE CUBECRAFT 1.8!!! Jk xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom