• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Why there is no Turkish speaking room on the Discord channel.
It would be nice if there was a separate room for the Turks because there is a big Turkish player

Most players are Dutch, English, Arabic and/or Spanish. Cubecrafts Discord gets way to messy if you add all the languages thats why they focussed on the main ones. There is a channel available for you called 'Other Languages'. I get why you would want a channel specific for your Language. But this won't change until more Turkish people join Cubecraft.

Btw: Can you add a poll so people can vote?

KadirBakan

Jun 30, 2020
Most players are Dutch, English, Arabic and/or Spanish. Cubecrafts Discord gets way to messy if you add all the languages thats why they focussed on the main ones. There is a channel available for you called 'Other Languages'. I get why you would want a channel specific for your Language. But this won't change until more Turkish people join Cubecraft.

Btw: Can you add a poll so people can vote?

I Added

KadirBakan

Jun 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "DMR_Marijn, yayın: 1188127, üye: 299559"]
Bence bir Türk kanalı eklemek iyi bir fikir. En son sunucuda çok sayıda Türk oyuncu gördüm ve sanırım Türk oyuncu tabanı çok büyüdü.
[/ALINTI]

Yes <3

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
While it is true that ingame a lot of our players are Turkish. This is not the case is discord, for now at least having Turkish speaking players use the other-languages channels is fine I think

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
While it is true that ingame a lot of our players are Turkish. This is not the case is discord, for now at least having Turkish speaking players use the other-languages channels is fine I think
Lol that’s so untrue because this thread has been suggested multiple times also people dont speak in turkish that much on discord because there is no turkish channel.

Reactions: KadirBakan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom