Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
In the middle of this year I were going through a rough period. My internship got canceled due poor management right after covid, I got bad grades in school and a family member passed away.
2 years prior I initially quit in 2020, to focus on studying. However, joining again for nostalgia sake and playing Parkour really distracted me from all this. Parkour isn´t particularly interesting, apart from the feeling of accomplishment when you complete a hard level.

Though, it can be quite entertaining and it´s more that you can do it while in call with friends. I started practising with @R2Sammie who totally annihilated me. I had no idea what I were doing. But as i were becoming more known with the ins and outs, i can now say im a proud member of the parkour (speedrun) community. My parkouring hasn't exactly really improved, it's just a lot of tries, devotion and hurt limbs that lead to some decent records. I don't hold much, like only 2-5 records, but seeing people really cheering eachother up and there being barely any toxicity.

It's always fun to find a new route and strat and working on it together. All of them are very friendly people with whom I enjoy playing along. There's also a bedrock parkour competition going on run by @guinea_pigcrown5687
I'm currently in the semis battling with @legendaryfox977

The only arguments that have been made are about the specific rules when submitting a record and those who validate them. Although they were very minor and ended up being a big meme. For example whether swimming would be allowed or not. I had a fun time with @Tactimon @Ariiek @aqco (and others) trying this out and exploiting it tho.

Here's some records of mine, that aren't exactly unbeatable. However the rate for improvement is quite slim and I challenge anyone to beat them. While they may seem quite simple, It's rather hard to perform perfectly all together.

(This one actually already got annihilated by @Ghqsted , oof)

Not particularly fast, but I'm quite happy I cleared these anyway:

And ofc all medals:

2022-07-28_22.10.16.png

Others who have really helped me and have a big part in validating them and carrying the community.

@Naitzirch @Megaaa @Dreamer @Salty_shadow

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In the middle of this year I were going through a rough period. My internship got canceled due poor management right after covid, I got bad grades in school and a family member passed away.
2 years prior I initially quit in 2020, to focus on studying. However, joining again for nostalgia sake and playing Parkour really distracted me from all this. Parkour isn´t particularly interesting, apart from the feeling of accomplishment when you complete a hard level.

Though, it can be quite entertaining and it´s more that you can do it while in call with friends. I started practising with @R2Sammie who totally annihilated me. I had no idea what I were doing. But as i were becoming more known with the ins and outs, i can now say im a proud member of the parkour (speedrun) community. My parkouring hasn't exactly really improved, it's just a lot of tries, devotion and hurt limbs that lead to some decent records. I don't hold much, like only 2-5 records, but seeing people really cheering eachother up and there being barely any toxicity.

It's always fun to find a new route and strat and working on it together. All of them are very friendly people with whom I enjoy playing along. There's also a bedrock parkour competition going on run by @guinea_pigcrown5687
I'm currently in the semis battling with @legendaryfox977

The only arguments that have been made are about the specific rules when submitting a record and those who validate them. Although they were very minor and ended up being a big meme. For example whether swimming would be allowed or not. I had a fun time with @Tactimon @Ariiek @aqco (and others) trying this out and exploiting it tho.

Here's some records of mine, that aren't exactly unbeatable. However the rate for improvement is quite slim and I challenge anyone to beat them. While they may seem quite simple, It's rather hard to perform perfectly all together.

(This one actually already got annihilated by @Ghqsted , oof)

Not particularly fast, but I'm quite happy I cleared these anyway:

And ofc all medals:

View attachment 216204

Others who have really helped me and have a big part in validating them and carrying the community.

@Naitzirch @Megaaa @Dreamer @Salty_shadow
Time to deny every single record of yours now >:)

• Haha
Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom