Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Miguel

May 1, 2016
Hello, I am obsidian rank in cubecraft. I have paid the rank as a year before, I am very happy with the features and things that bring with my rank. BUT why can not I have all the kits If I paid for the range of obsidian (the highest of all)?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Obsidian rank isn't the highest rank of all at all. You're still a donator and not a special person, like YouTubers. It doesn't bother me that I don't have all the kits, I find it good.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
It would give an unfair advantage for people with the Obsidian rank than regular players. Players with Obsidian rank still need to earn their kits.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
We have to support Cubecraft, we must not be rewarded.
I think it's good as it currently is.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, I am obsidian rank in cubecraft. I have paid the rank as a year before, I am very happy with the features and things that bring with my rank. BUT why can not I have all the kits If I paid for the range of obsidian (the highest of all)?
This feature is only for YT rankers and it will stay the way it is as it will take something off the speciality in YT rank. Secondly, if you are dedicated enough on the server, you'll get enough points to buy yourself all the kits in no time.
We have to support Cubecraft, we must not be rewarded.
I think it's good as it currently is.
Thats not true, players do have the option to support cubecraft or not and players can be rewarded for certain things.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
This feature is only for YT rankers and it will stay the way it is as it will take something off the speciality in YT rank. Secondly, if you are dedicated enough on the server, you'll get enough points to buy yourself all the kits in no time.

Thats not true, players do have the option to support cubecraft or not and players can be rewarded for certain things.
Okay, but this is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom