Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
I dont understand why cubecraft have there server 1.9/10/11/12. Why cant they just update 100% to 1.12 (soon to be 1.13)?

They should leave the 1.8 server but it wouldn't hurt to update right? We can have new blocks and pvp mechanics like the totem of undying so maps in general would be great!

Not really necessary, the 1.9 to 1.12 versions of Minecraft have only small differences like @Marijn_ said. The maps would get minor changes, maybe a little bit more colorful and some blocks we haven't seen in maps before but thats about it....
And are those mechanics really worth it?

Players who play on the 1.9 to 1.11.2 versions of Minecraft would have to switch version for this meaningless reason.
Players who are not able to switch from Minecraft version at that moment for some reason wouldn't be able to play Cubecraft.
Someone who likes to play a 1.9 to a 1.11.2 server and also Cubecraft would have to switch from Minecraft versions every time he or she wants to switch between the servers, this would kinda be unnecessary.

Also some mechanics like the 1.12 shield mechanic would annoy me a lot but this is more a personal reason.

Reactions: Maaarijn
A

A pigeon

It would be great if they did. They have no reasons to stay in 1.9/10/11 . They shoyld update to 1.12 asap . At least freebuild , minerware and arcade

@SlainByMe he never said delete the 1.8 version. Nobody plays in 1.10 anyway

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not really necessary, the 1.9 to 1.12 versions of Minecraft have only small differences like @Marijn_ said. The maps would get minor changes, maybe a little bit more colorful and some blocks we haven't seen in maps before but thats about it....
And are those mechanics really worth it?

Players who play on the 1.9 to 1.11.2 versions of Minecraft would have to switch version for this meaningless reason.
Players who are not able to switch from Minecraft version at that moment for some reason wouldn't be able to play Cubecraft.
Someone who likes to play a 1.9 to a 1.11.2 server and also Cubecraft would have to switch from Minecraft versions every time he or she wants to switch between the servers, this would kinda be unnecessary.

Also some mechanics like the 1.12 shield mechanic would annoy me a lot but this is more a personal reason.
Why would they make different 1.9 and 1.12 servers. That makes no sense. And if you're actually talking about the 1.8 and 1.9 servers. This already happens and it doesn't really bother a lot of people.
BTW the shield change was in 1.11 not in 1.12
Why should they? The only things in 1.12 are the parrot and some new blocks. His is totally not needed for pvp games.
You really should do more research. 1.12 did indeed not bring many changes when it comes to combat. But the update before, 1.11, definitely did. Updating to 1.12 will likely make the more creative people among us happier. The building Team would be able to create better looking maps and lets not forget about Freebuild.
Here's what happened in 1.11:
1.11 brought a lot of tweaks that affect PvP - including:
  • Fixed arrows of harming/healing (useful for PvP and PvE);

• Fishing rods that work in the offhand (useful for SG/HG and Skywars);

• Improved shields

• Significantly nerfed natural regeneration

• Significantly nerfed hunger deplete rate.
Source: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.11
Not only that but new Enchantments and other items that could very likely change the gameplay were also added. And lets not forget about the improved hit recognition.

Why would they make different 1.9 and 1.12 servers. That makes no sense. And if you're actually talking about the 1.8 and 1.9 servers.
I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't say that they should make different 1.9 and 1.12 servers. No 'm not talking about the 1.8 and 1.9 servers. I think there was a misunderstanding here.

BTW the shield change was in 1.11 not in 1.12
I know but the mechanic is still in the 1.12 version of Minecraft. They didn't remove or change it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Nobody plays in 1.10 anyway
I call fake news, Fool is fake news confirmed

Really it makes no sense for people to be really suggesting add 1.12 as a different version not that much was changed in the update for the most part no PvP or significant changes to gameplay were made so there is no point, besides it has been revealed 1.13 is being worked on at Mojang studios

A

A pigeon

I call fake news, Fool is fake news confirmed

Really it makes no sense for people to be really suggesting add 1.12 as a different version not that much was changed in the update for the most part no PvP or significant changes to gameplay were made so there is no point, besides it has been revealed 1.13 is being worked on at Mojang studios
Concrete. Terracotta : Huge reasons to uodate . Ofc 1.10 version ccgn will exist.. we just want an independant 1.12 version

Just forget about past versions . Update 1.8 . Forget about 1.9/11/10 . Give us 1.12 and continue to update that

Or at least make arcade , freebuild , hide n seek , minerware 1.12

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
In my opinion, CC should have only 2 versions. 1.8 and 1.12.

1.8 for people who wants to play pvp with the old system
1.12 for people who wants cooldown. No more 1.9/10/11, with the last version, the shields works like they have to work, and there's no more ghost-riding (1.9 bug i think). -examples-

Cons: CC will force the players to play with the last versions. And i think this could reduce the amount of players...

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
In my opinion, CC should have only 2 versions. 1.8 and 1.12.

1.8 for people who wants to play pvp with the old system
1.12 for people who wants cooldown. No more 1.9/10/11, with the last version, the shields works like they have to work, and there's no more ghost-riding (1.9 bug i think). -examples-

Cons: CC will force the players to play with the last versions. And i think this could reduce the amount of players...
Exactly what i wanted. I wanted this because its sad that many people are playing a version from 1.9

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom