Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GameSharkN64

Well-Known Member
Aug 25, 2018
230
197
119
25
Netherlands
@gamesharkn64 do you mean something like this?


Oh, did not think about that one, the base was more just something I threw together fast to make it actually look like a Cubelet machine, I used the blue color of Cubecraft in the building palette.

@SanCookie I mean add both of these and make it toggleable so the user can choose which of the 2 animation he/she wants to use.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom