Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Yes this is a big problem and I think it should not only be implemented in Cubecraft, but also in real life.

Life could become so much easier for Celebrities.
"Omg Peter Parker I am a fan, I saw you in the Spiderman movie last month!!"

(+ You can live without being afraid what people think about you)

Maybe is it an option with the new technologies to brainwash everyone you've met every single week?
Let's ask China to test this out, they are already a social experiment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584093

could you explain to me why you told that guy who remembers you it’s against the rules?

Reactions: Rocks1

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Taskmaster is deeply saddened by this thread.
All jokes aside though, the core concept of this thread is to ban people for remembering something?

Attachments

• 56315C31-3FA2-4DF1-AC9C-10B5F5E9F4FB.jpeg
    56315C31-3FA2-4DF1-AC9C-10B5F5E9F4FB.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 54

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
could you explain to me why you told that guy who remembers you it’s against the rules?
There are easily about 5-6 digits worth of unique players that log onto the Bedrock server every day. On large servers, the probability that you run into the same player a second time is almost nil. There is no reason to remember another player, especially if they're not famous and aren't on your friend list.

It is a violation of human nature to remember insignificant details like that. Failing to adhere to human nature has resulted in many negative events, including but not limited to:
  • Grudges, a way of wasting your energy on something that already happened in the past.
    • Revenge.
  • Poor performance.
  • And as stated earlier, specific offenses against another player.
    • Even worse, in real life it leads to crimes.

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
All right, now I'm free to make a detailed response. Blom, first of all, thanks for the detailed response; there's only a very few of us willing to go in-depth on any of the threads.
Then I would say both players have access to this. The only way the 'targetter' has access to the information, is because they played at least once against the 'victim'. You could also say that the information got 'doxxed' via another player, but that makes both of these players 'targetters'. For that matter, that's not what doxxing is (quote rulebook: "Doxxing is defined as sharing any private information without consent, typically for a malicious purpose."). Your playstyle is available for all people to see and if they want to take advantage of that, I don't see why we would hold them back.

It's as if the players are playing a professional soccer match: If they lose the first game, they will most definitely train to become better, better in general but also better against the specific opponent. They would do this by using footage of other matches (information of friends), analysing their own game (studying their playstyle) and training against it. I think that's a good thing. This way, you allow people to become better against good players, which means they become better at the game. Therefore everyone has access to study another player's behavior, which discards the argument that you can have an unfair advantage over another player.
It seems that everyone is forgetting this point: on large servers, the probability of running into the same person more than once is almost nil. Also, I know what doxxing is. Remember, you need a target to dox, and all it takes at least is a player's name. A lot of damage can occur just by remembering a person. Now for playstyles, another person would have to observe that. As long as that's not posted on the Internet and no one else remembers it, you're fine.

Let's turn this around. Remembering another player's name any longer than a few minutes can lead to amazing situations, such as:
  • Friendships outside of your friendlist
  • Good conversations
  • Clans getting formed
  • Easier reports (for example, if someone started trolling in Among Slimes, I could pay more attention to the same person to report them if they break the rules, whereas I wouldn't have paid that much attention if I didn't know I've seen the player before. Same is true for autoclicker, kill-aura etc.)
  • Equal Gameplay (many players enjoy gameplay of people of the same level. If I'm not allowed to remember which players are good and which aren't, I will most likely play against random people that are below my skill level (or the other way around).
Besides these advantages, I still disagree with your argumentation about how remembering someone's name can lead to doxxing or hate speech or any of such things.These offenses most likely happen by people that met each other for the first time that game. I kill someone, the killed gets mad. These offenses wouldn't decrease (or increase) with this suggestion getting implemented. First time meeting someone will bring as many toxicity as meeting someone more often in a game.
I agree with the positives, and that's definitely possible. I also forgot about the hard friend list limitation to only 10 or so friends. However, there's many things that have occurred because someone memorized another's name:
  • Unfair bans. Someone can accuse another of "aimbot" or "kill aura" (when really the latter doesn't cheat), only for the latter to get falsely banned. And remember, the name must be noted to make a report.
  • Crimes. In the past, this server had controversy regarding real-life crimes, including but not limited to:
    • Doxxing. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned this; all it takes is just someone's name and it can cause a lot of damage. And many years ago, there were several incidents about this. See this thread for one example.
    • Hacking (actually hacking by hijacking accounts, not "hacking" as in cheating). This user was known for such.
    • Stalking. This user was known for stalking even staff members.
    • Leaking confidential information. Spies stole information from this server (and there were actual cases of leaking confidential information, resulting in the bans of those spies from both the staff team and the network).
      • Believe it or not, this is one of the most serious crimes to date. In real life, when classified information is leaked, the offense can even be considered treason, a capital crime.
    • There's also other crimes, but they're not involved with this server as far as I know. These include:
      • Impersonation
      • Identity theft
    • All these crimes were committed by real offenders who used to be part of this server.
This person did nothing wrong. You put him on the forums acting like he committed a crime, while he literally didn't do anything bad. Maybe his next text would be 'I thought that was a very clever play'. For that matter, you tell him he breaks the rules while he literally didn't, while threatening a punishment of 30d ban. If you ask me who's wrong here... But whatever, he remembers you. He didn't insult you, he didn't threaten you. I don't see how this guy should be punished for this screenshot, otherwise you'll make CubeCraft a really boring and restricting place to be.
Correct, at that moment, he didn't do anything wrong. But he could've used my name against me to get my information. Spies are everywhere, and they will use any means of stealing information. That's why memorizing names isn't a good thing.

Don't think about a purple elephant.

Let me guess what you're thinking about. If you force your mind into forgetting things, you automatically think about the thing, and your mind won't let go. It's not that easy to suddenly forget something, and I'm not buying a BrainWasher2000™ for on my desktop.
Correct, and I said that in an earlier reply. To forcefully forget something isn't easy, but to forget something in general is. There's other factors that assist in speeding this process up.

Because your memory isn't as great as mine doesn't mean we all forget everything in a matter of seconds. I had a great conversation with someone in-game, as I usually do. From all those conversations, I still remember with whom I had those, as well as when. I also remember the names of great players, because I adjust my strategy on the skill level of my lobby. These aren't 'important events', but I still remember them. Should I be banned now? I don't think so.
That's going to drain a lot of energy. When I replied to Hoshi, it was very clear that the probabilities of running into the same player are higher because of the smaller playerbase on Java. Now apply this to Bedrock or any other large server, and you won't ever see the same great players again after your first encounter. If you do, you'd probably be better off winning the lottery.

This is in my opinion a whole different suggestion. Instead of 'banning memorising names', you could make a suggestion with 'setting up a lobby against a specific team beforehand should not be allowed' and we would have a completely different discussion, where I think you could indeed be right. Who knows?

First of all, this is a hypothesis. It's not proven and it doesn't apply on every human being. I could remember a lot more than a 'normal' person, but even if I remember a little thing such as the name of the crazy moonwalk bridger who killed me last game, which honestly impressed me rather than made me want to trash talk him, and I would bring that up in the next game lobby in the form of 'wow, I saw you building last match, you're really good', I don't think that should be punished at all. And if you say 'only the negative things should be punished, then I wish you the best of luck with moderating as the line from positive to negative is very unclear.
I don't fully understand "setting up a lobby against a specific team" unless you're referring to targeting that team. Even so, that team naturally gets more opponents on its back because that team performs very well.

Correct, the forgetting curve is a hypothesis. However, its phenomena has been observed many times (and it can be observed in daily life). It's vital in every human being to forget stuff; as such, the laws of nature must not be violated. Violations of these laws have resulted in disasters that I've mentioned earlier in this post. This is clearly a gray area.

Now I started already with the last point I would discuss in the thread: The human factor. Simply: where do you draw the line? Is something remembering if I go after the player with the highest rank? They might've been the best, and I might've played with them before, but even if I don't remember that, which would be easy according to your researches and argumentation, would I get punished? The line that can't be drawn would restrict any moderation regarding this suggestion, whereas swearing, hate speech, doxxing, kill-aura or inappropriate skins don't require any discussion.

I think I and everyone else in this thread made clear how this thread has no chance of getting implemented, as it should. CubeCraft should be a fun place to be, not some 1984 place where you cannot think what you want.
This part is tricky. While we covered the difference between an ESP cheat and memory, we didn't quite describe how difficult it is to catch ESP. As I said, it's just as tricky to identify someone using their memory as it is to identify someone using an ESP cheat.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
What? 🤣

This suggestion shouldn't even be considered to be implemented. I will quickly talk about why your reasoning behind this suggestion is false. Then after that I will discuss that, even with everything I've mentioned before at that point, the suggestion still cannot be implemented due to human factors and impossibilities around the moderation. Hoshi started a bit about all of these points already, but apparently it wasn't enough to convince you of how ridiculous this idea is.

To quote the CubeCraft's famous rule book about their definition of 'illegal modifications':

"Any client or mod that provides a distinct, gameplay-changing advantage is not allowed."

Memory isn't providing someone a gameplay-changing advantage. If I remember a player because of his crit-spam combat, I can know his name and still being beaten up. Being good makes me remember a player's name, but I can't do anything with that information. For that matter, the complete argument is invalid.
Your response on this would probably be something like:

Then I would say both players have access to this. The only way the 'targetter' has access to the information, is because they played at least once against the 'victim'. You could also say that the information got 'doxxed' via another player, but that makes both of these players 'targetters'. For that matter, that's not what doxxing is (quote rulebook: "Doxxing is defined as sharing any private information without consent, typically for a malicious purpose."). Your playstyle is available for all people to see and if they want to take advantage of that, I don't see why we would hold them back.

It's as if the players are playing a professional soccer match: If they lose the first game, they will most definitely train to become better, better in general but also better against the specific opponent. They would do this by using footage of other matches (information of friends), analysing their own game (studying their playstyle) and training against it. I think that's a good thing. This way, you allow people to become better against good players, which means they become better at the game. Therefore everyone has access to study another player's behavior, which discards the argument that you can have an unfair advantage over another player.

Also, I think Hoshi responded very complete about the ESP comparison, which is obviously false as well. Even if you could convince me of the fact that memory could make you predict where a player is in the game at any time, ESP gives you access to everyone's location without you having to think about it. Memory could get you wrong (the player tries a different strategy), while ESP is straight up having an advantage over everyone in the game by knowing their location.

For what it's worth, I'll come back to the very last line of the first point later on, as you elaborated it later on.

Let's turn this around. Remembering another player's name any longer than a few minutes can lead to amazing situations, such as:
  • Good conversations
  • Clans getting formed
  • Easier reports (for example, if someone started trolling in Among Slimes, I could pay more attention to the same person to report them if they break the rules, whereas I wouldn't have paid that much attention if I didn't know I've seen the player before. Same is true for autoclicker, kill-aura etc.)
  • Equal Gameplay (many players enjoy gameplay of people of the same level. If I'm not allowed to remember which players are good and which aren't, I will most likely play against random people that are below my skill level (or the other way around).
Besides these advantages, I still disagree with your argumentation about how remembering someone's name can lead to doxxing or hate speech or any of such things.These offenses most likely happen by people that met each other for the first time that game. I kill someone, the killed gets mad. These offenses wouldn't decrease (or increase) with this suggestion getting implemented. First time meeting someone will bring as many toxicity as meeting someone more often in a game.

I wasn't in the mood to copy three screenshots, so this will do I guess lol

This person did nothing wrong. You put him on the forums acting like he committed a crime, while he literally didn't do anything bad. Maybe his next text would be 'I thought that was a very clever play'. For that matter, you tell him he breaks the rules while he literally didn't, while threatening a punishment of 30d ban. If you ask me who's wrong here... But whatever, he remembers you. He didn't insult you, he didn't threaten you. I don't see how this guy should be punished for this screenshot, otherwise you'll make CubeCraft a really boring and restricting place to be.

Let me guess what you're thinking about. If you force your mind into forgetting things, you automatically think about the thing, and your mind won't let go. It's not that easy to suddenly forget something, and I'm not buying a BrainWasher2000™ for on my desktop.

I don't know about bedrock, but on Java we already have '/ignore' to do exactly this. However, this doesn't stop people from looking at how a player plays the game. And again, what's wrong with that? Analysing players movement can make you better.

For all the mentioned reasons I don't see how that's a bad thing. However, this one caught my eye. Certain combo's and building styles are used by many good players, just because it's a great tactic. If the player has an answer for your combo, I don't see how that is a problem. They grew in their combat style, even if you are the cause of that. You are arguing that players cannot improve themselfs and I think that's the worst 'improvement' CubeCraft could ever make at this point.

Because your memory isn't as great as mine doesn't mean we all forget everything in a matter of seconds. I had a great conversation with someone in-game, as I usually do. From all those conversations, I still remember with whom I had those, as well as when. I also remember the names of great players, because I adjust my strategy on the skill level of my lobby. These aren't 'important events', but I still remember them. Should I be banned now? I don't think so.

This is in my opinion a whole different suggestion. Instead of 'banning memorising names', you could make a suggestion with 'setting up a lobby against a specific team beforehand should not be allowed' and we would have a completely different discussion, where I think you could indeed be right. Who knows?

First of all, this is a hypothesis. It's not proven and it doesn't apply on every human being. I could remember a lot more than a 'normal' person, but even if I remember a little thing such as the name of the crazy moonwalk bridger who killed me last game, which honestly impressed me rather than made me want to trash talk him, and I would bring that up in the next game lobby in the form of 'wow, I saw you building last match, you're really good', I don't think that should be punished at all. And if you say 'only the negative things should be punished, then I wish you the best of luck with moderating as the line from positive to negative is very unclear.

Memory is not a third-party resource. If a player isn't able to move his pinky all the way to the control button, you wouldn't ban players from using the control button, just because not everyone can move their pinky as great as that one player? You're implying it should here...

You should also walk past a bank to rob it, but does that mean no one can walk past a bank anymore? Not breaking the rules shouldn't be punished.

This is exactly the point. Just close CubeCraft, that means no more hackers. Absurd argumentation, which is not false but definitely a bridge too far.

Yes, there is some similarity. Agreed. but not seeing difference? Targetting can be really annoying and is per definition a negative thing. For streamers or moderators, this is already a rule, called Stream Sniping. Suggesting targetting should be illegal would have a completely different discussion as mentioned above, but just memorising things is not something you do intentional, is not something you have to use in your gameplay and is not something you should blame on players.

Therefore doxxing is intentionally spreading private information such as your identity. This is different from spreading information such as PvP-style ("Player X is a critspammer, lame" is not something you should ban for, as it is simply not doxxing!!!!)

Also, I want to emphasise the difference between an advantage and an unfair advantage.
Example: I know every EggWars map, with every generator and of some even which color is located where. Does that mean I have an advantage? Yes. Does that mean it's an unfair advantage? No.
Memory isn't an unfair advantage, even though it could help in the gameplay. If your memory isn't that great and you still feel like you cannot use this advantage? Start writing things down. This will help you keeping 'key' information if you really wish to use it.

Now I started already with the last point I would discuss in the thread: The human factor. Simply: where do you draw the line? Is something remembering if I go after the player with the highest rank? They might've been the best, and I might've played with them before, but even if I don't remember that, which would be easy according to your researches and argumentation, would I get punished? The line that can't be drawn would restrict any moderation regarding this suggestion, whereas swearing, hate speech, doxxing, kill-aura or inappropriate skins don't require any discussion.

I think I and everyone else in this thread made clear how this thread has no chance of getting implemented, as it should. CubeCraft should be a fun place to be, not some 1984 place where you cannot think what you want.
Man's writing an entire PhD thesis.

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1 and Silco

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
what if ur going to add somebody but u forgot? sorry its against the rules because i remembered your name, LunumAurore. i’ll try to forget your name before i get banned

what if ur going to report somebody you remembered was hacking a day ago? sorry its against the rules i just wont report him.

what if u met a famous person on cube like patar? sorry i cant say hi to you patar because i remembered your name

memory is a good thing

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is obviously a joke💀...
I'm afraid not to be honest...
All right, now I'm free to make a detailed response. Blom, first of all, thanks for the detailed response; there's only a very few of us willing to go in-depth on any of the threads.

It seems that everyone is forgetting this point: on large servers, the probability of running into the same person more than once is almost nil. Also, I know what doxxing is. Remember, you need a target to dox, and all it takes at least is a player's name. A lot of damage can occur just by remembering a person. Now for playstyles, another person would have to observe that. As long as that's not posted on the Internet and no one else remembers it, you're fine.

I agree with the positives, and that's definitely possible. I also forgot about the hard friend list limitation to only 10 or so friends. However, there's many things that have occurred because someone memorized another's name:
  • Unfair bans. Someone can accuse another of "aimbot" or "kill aura" (when really the latter doesn't cheat), only for the latter to get falsely banned. And remember, the name must be noted to make a report.
  • Crimes. In the past, this server had controversy regarding real-life crimes, including but not limited to:
    • Doxxing. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned this; all it takes is just someone's name and it can cause a lot of damage. And many years ago, there were several incidents about this. See this thread for one example.
    • Hacking (actually hacking by hijacking accounts, not "hacking" as in cheating). This user was known for such.
    • Leaking confidential information. Spies stole information from this server (and there were actual cases of leaking confidential information, resulting in the bans of those spies from both the staff team and the network).
      • Believe it or not, this is one of the most serious crimes to date. In real life, when classified information is leaked, the offense can even be considered treason, a capital crime.
    • There's also other crimes, but they're not involved with this server as far as I know. These include:
      • Impersonation
      • Identity theft
    • All these crimes were committed by real offenders who used to be part of this server.

Correct, at that moment, he didn't do anything wrong. But he could've used my name against me to get my information. Spies are everywhere, and they will use any means of stealing information. That's why memorizing names isn't a good thing.

Correct, and I said that in an earlier reply. To forcefully forget something isn't easy, but to forget something in general is. There's other factors that assist in speeding this process up.

That's going to drain a lot of energy. When I replied to Hoshi, it was very clear that the probabilities of running into the same player are higher because of the smaller playerbase on Java. Now apply this to Bedrock or any other large server, and you won't ever see the same great players again after your first encounter. If you do, you'd probably be better off winning the lottery.

I don't fully understand "setting up a lobby against a specific team" unless you're referring to targeting that team. Even so, that team naturally gets more opponents on its back because that team performs very well.

Correct, the forgetting curve is a hypothesis. However, its phenomena has been observed many times (and it can be observed in daily life). It's vital in every human being to forget stuff; as such, the laws of nature must not be violated. Violations of these laws have resulted in disasters that I've mentioned earlier in this post. This is clearly a gray area.

This part is tricky. While we covered the difference between an ESP cheat and memory, we didn't quite describe how difficult it is to catch ESP. As I said, it's just as tricky to identify someone using their memory as it is to identify someone using an ESP cheat.
You're suggesting a 1984 world in which you suggest CubeCraft would be able to control what you think by allowing certain things and disallowing the most of it (as you want to disallow memory usage). In which world do we want this? In history, this never led into anything great ever. Indoctrination was one of the big causes of the second World War. Besides what good things this can bring, you suggest making a really really dangerous world, in which you don't want / allow people to think for themself. Only that should be enough reason to deny this suggestion.

Besides that, you are suggesting that memory is the cause of a lot of crimes, which is not true. Memory can help you in remembering your 'target', but hate crimes will always be there. If a player wouldn't get banned for memories, they would for the 'crimes' they commit. They are already against the rules.

The example you gave was horrible. The guy did nothing wrong at all. He was minding his own business, and he recognised you. 'but what if he mentioned my irl name?' Did you ever share your name online on the platform? If you're holding back so much, I don't think so. That's why CubeCraft supports online safety. I advise everyone to read all of these to be completely safe online, that way no one should worry about their name being mentioned. The fact that this still happens is bad enough, but controlling memory is even worse.

For the last two mentioned points, I understand you want to make something illegal that's 1; not proven, nor even cleared up for many scientists that have far more understanding of the case than we have, set aside staff members who will have to moderate these issues; and 2; not easy to identify. You will give Moderators a really tough job doing their job, certainly because they are not allowed to remember the names of their colleagues anymore. And if you say "No staff people are allowed to do so", then you literally recreate a scenario that is super scary: Staff is allowed to control your memory, while they will have the knowledge of all. If you break the rules, you will be punished while no one even knows. It seems like the world you think is a beneficial one for us to live in is one we tried to banish many times ago, as it only caused problems, war, indoctrination and unhappy people in the end. For that matter, CubeCraft should be a platform to play games on, not one where you are restricted on all sides to... be yourself.

I'm not even sure anymore if what GiGaGekkies said is true, if you are actually serious or not. However, this suggestion is really, really scary, and I'm glad all the agrees are troll ones. If you are paranoid of spies and such, CubeCraft should be a place to release all the stress and play a game, and I hope even without this rule that is still the case for you. Kind regards

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

• Impersonation
      • Identity theft

I have said many times what you are purposing simply doesn't make sense, but let's suppose this gets forwarded. How the hell are they going to control your brain the prevent you from memorising things? What you are saying just goes against any logic.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What? 🤣

This suggestion shouldn't even be considered to be implemented. I will quickly talk about why your reasoning behind this suggestion is false. Then after that I will discuss that, even with everything I've mentioned before at that point, the suggestion still cannot be implemented due to human factors and impossibilities around the moderation. Hoshi started a bit about all of these points already, but apparently it wasn't enough to convince you of how ridiculous this idea is.

To quote the CubeCraft's famous rule book about their definition of 'illegal modifications':

"Any client or mod that provides a distinct, gameplay-changing advantage is not allowed."

Memory isn't providing someone a gameplay-changing advantage. If I remember a player because of his crit-spam combat, I can know his name and still being beaten up. Being good makes me remember a player's name, but I can't do anything with that information. For that matter, the complete argument is invalid.
Your response on this would probably be something like:

Also, I think Hoshi responded very complete about the ESP comparison, which is obviously false as well. Even if you could convince me of the fact that memory could make you predict where a player is in the game at any time, ESP gives you access to everyone's location without you having to think about it. Memory could get you wrong (the player tries a different strategy), while ESP is straight up having an advantage over everyone in the game by knowing their location.

For what it's worth, I'll come back to the very last line of the first point later on, as you elaborated it later on.

• Good conversations
  • Clans getting formed

I wasn't in the mood to copy three screenshots, so this will do I guess lol

I don't know about bedrock, but on Java we already have '/ignore' to do exactly this. However, this doesn't stop people from looking at how a player plays the game. And again, what's wrong with that? Analysing players movement can make you better.

For all the mentioned reasons I don't see how that's a bad thing. However, this one caught my eye. Certain combo's and building styles are used by many good players, just because it's a great tactic. If the player has an answer for your combo, I don't see how that is a problem. They grew in their combat style, even if you are the cause of that. You are arguing that players cannot improve themselfs and I think that's the worst 'improvement' CubeCraft could ever make at this point.

Memory is not a third-party resource. If a player isn't able to move his pinky all the way to the control button, you wouldn't ban players from using the control button, just because not everyone can move their pinky as great as that one player? You're implying it should here...

You should also walk past a bank to rob it, but does that mean no one can walk past a bank anymore? Not breaking the rules shouldn't be punished.

This is exactly the point. Just close CubeCraft, that means no more hackers. Absurd argumentation, which is not false but definitely a bridge too far.

Yes, there is some similarity. Agreed. but not seeing difference? Targetting can be really annoying and is per definition a negative thing. For streamers or moderators, this is already a rule, called Stream Sniping. Suggesting targetting should be illegal would have a completely different discussion as mentioned above, but just memorising things is not something you do intentional, is not something you have to use in your gameplay and is not something you should blame on players.

Therefore doxxing is intentionally spreading private information such as your identity. This is different from spreading information such as PvP-style ("Player X is a critspammer, lame" is not something you should ban for, as it is simply not doxxing!!!!)

Also, I want to emphasise the difference between an advantage and an unfair advantage.
Example: I know every EggWars map, with every generator and of some even which color is located where. Does that mean I have an advantage? Yes. Does that mean it's an unfair advantage? No.
Memory isn't an unfair advantage, even though it could help in the gameplay. If your memory isn't that great and you still feel like you cannot use this advantage? Start writing things down. This will help you keeping 'key' information if you really wish to use it.

Why put so much time into writing a response to such a low-quality suggestion

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Help!!
I have been perm banned from cube!!

Where do I submit my unban appeal?

Can someone recommend a memory deletion facility nearby? How do I know their removal has been successful?
Do I have to censor my recordings as well, as they contain illegal data?
Just use your alt acount and don’t remeber poeples names so you don’t get permenatly banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom