Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
What are Badlion and Lunar Client?
These clients provide mods for Minecraft with a walled-garden approach. This means it allows players to use common mods that are, in theory, bug free and allow for easy customization on the server and client side. These clients also include their own anticheats: BAC and Lunar Client (Anticheat On). There are some common misconceptions about these clients' cheat prevention capabilities, and I would like to make it clear in this forum post to the CubeCraft Community why we don't care if you use it or not.

Badlion Client (BAC)
Badlion Client will only run its anti-cheat on servers that are known as "BAC Enabled". These servers pay a subscription fee for a certain amount of anti-cheat enabled player slots. With this client on regular servers, almost any inject-able client (that doesn't rely on Forge) can be used without worry of being banned. CubeCraft does not pay for this subscription, therefore people using Badlion Client on our servers are not being checked by BAC. So if players tell you "I'm not cheating, I'm on Badlion Client", kindly link them to this thread.

Lunar Client (Anticheat On)
Lunar Client is not as reputable or bug free as Badlion Client. In fact, Lunar Client used to be known for providing hits distanced above 3 blocks not too long ago. Lunar Client uses a Java Client anti-piracy software known as Advanced Anticheat Leak, or "AAL". This is generally used for cheat client developers to use as a form of DRM. Lunar Client uses its APIs to check if it's being injected to, or read in any sort of way that isn't a normal Windows function. This was its anti-cheat for quite awhile. They have added additional protection, but not in a way many cheat developers have been bothered by. On the plus side, its anti-cheat protection is free to use on any server you like. However, the only problem is that its anti-cheat has been known to have many more vulnerability than BAC. While it's much less likely for Lunar Client users with "Anticheat On" to be cheating, it is still possible.

In conclusion, this is why at CubeCraft we ignore these clients' anticheats as a factor in our appeals and in our report handling. We're trying our best to ensure a cheater free community, but we cannot rely on these clients.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 421664

Not really you can use hack name Vape lite or without both working without forge exactly you can cheat with badlion Simply i would say no if search about that in YouTube you will see that and look info it more.

Reactions: LlTE

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
I understand this but they have more legal mods but you allow labbymod? laby mod has illegal mods for other servers i really hate labbymod i dont know XD[/QUOTE]

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand this but they have more legal mods but you allow labbymod? laby mod has illegal mods for other servers i really hate labbymod i dont know XD
It’s about why saying I use Badlionclient in your appeal doesn’t prove you innocents. Not about whenever these clients are allowed or not. Which they are, just as LabyMod. And as far as I know, LabyMod’s features are all allowed on the server. If they are not on other server, that doesn’t really matter of us.
I also don’t really understand why you hate LabyMod, because is has a damage indicator? I don’t use it but I have a friend who does and it has a lot of handy features!

Reactions: Fqnta

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I use Badlion client just because it's a nice and simple client, not because ''I can't hack'' since I know with some changes I'm able to hack if I want to. And sometimes when people call me a hacker I just say ''yes I am'' because it's fun, and not something like ''I'm using Badlion''.

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
On my pc i use badlion, really chill client and on my laptop i use optifine, also a chill client. I like badlion the most of all <3!

Yeah I like it too. Lunar Client is also a pretty good client but I prefer the OG.

The minimap with players feature is not allowed on cubecraft.

They aren't, but I'll probably be implementing Lunar, Badlion, and Laby's APIs to block these mods.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I use Badlion client just because it's a nice and simple client, not because ''I can't hack'' since I know with some changes I'm able to hack if I want to. And sometimes when people call me a hacker I just say ''yes I am'' because it's fun, and not something like ''I'm using Badlion''.
I do the same thing, and then i watch people freak out in chat. Its fun lol

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yeah I like it too. Lunar Client is also a pretty good client but I prefer the OG.

They aren't, but I'll probably be implementing Lunar, Badlion, and Laby's APIs to block these mods.
This is excellent news.
Perhaps you could also speak to the developers of BadlionClient about a possible server-enabled health indicator mod too. This will of course encourage players to use BadlionClient over dirty clients such as labymod where it is far easier to cheat on.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Ksenomorf

Apr 29, 2019
However, the only problem is that its anti-cheat has been known to have many more vulnerability than BAC.
No. Did you know that you can inject any kind of simple JNI cheat on Badlion? And not get banned, since the only bans they issue are manual.
Even Vape works on BLC, while it doesn't on Lunar (with both anticheat on). Do they still have more vulnerabilities?

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
No. Did you know that you can inject any kind of simple JNI cheat on Badlion? And not get banned, since the only bans they issue are manual.
Even Vape works on BLC, while it doesn't on Lunar (with both anticheat on). Do they still have more vulnerabilities?

BAC and BLC are not the same thing. BAC is the anticheat component of BLC. While you can inject in BLC, I don't recommend doing that on a BAC server. The problem with lunar client is it makes checking for cheats manually tricky, since tools that look for cheats would also be detected at times.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom