Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheRealKwab

Oct 16, 2016
:cube_light:Hello fellow cubecraft-ians, So recently it has come to my attention that the server is Filled with hackers! Now, i know i am too late to be talking about this Topic, but what is really surprising is that I dont find any mod bieng active in Eggwars. Its either I am on when all the mods are offline OR They are on when i am offline. But Today, i found atleast 3-4 mods on when i was on, And because I play at the same time each day, that means the mods are on with me sometimes. Now I can understand that they might be taking care of other games and all, but Eggwars being a very popular game, espesially in 1.8, the gamemode needs to be taken care of.

This is a request from me to the staff :D
{:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:}
P.s i am not good at writting, so please forgive me if i spoke anything rude D:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well. If there is a mod in the game hackers not gonna hack.....

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
It is possible that there might be a Moderator in the lobby, but that you can't see them. (Vanish)
Also Moderators can't join games what already started beside Assasination and FFA (Free For All)
For now try to record and report the hackers. (Someone post the link, I'm on my phone shht)
Staff Members are busy enough to deal with player reports, so they have less time left for themselves. :)
I hope that you understand this. :D

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Hey TheRealKwab!

You are right, there is a large amount of hackers and we are working hard at reducing that amount. As for your concern regarding Eggwars, there are a lot of us that moderate Eggwars but there are a lot of other games on our network that also needs to be moderated so unfortunately we cannot be everywhere at once. Due to this, it is very possible you might not see us around making it look like we're never there. That is not the case. But to help us out, we have a developer creating an Anti-Cheat currently so as soon that is released, we will hopefully see a reduction in hackers.

Hope I was able to answer any of your concerns!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There are around 60 staff member and they can't moderate all lobby's all the time. Their are other games like Assassin where you just need to join a game and you already found a hacker. But like @Cheez they are workin on anti-cheat plugins to lower the amount of Hackers

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Mods are extremely busy doing reports and handling appeals. They also are very active on the forums. It's rare to see a mod play because they just don't have the time.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey TheRealKwab!

You are right, there is a large amount of hackers and we are working hard at reducing that amount. As for your concern regarding Eggwars, there are a lot of us that moderate Eggwars but there are a lot of other games on our network that also needs to be moderated so unfortunately we cannot be everywhere at once. Due to this, it is very possible you might not see us around making it look like we're never there. That is not the case. But to help us out, we have a developer creating an Anti-Cheat currently so as soon that is released, we will hopefully see a reduction in hackers.

Hope I was able to answer any of your concerns!
Adding on to that, while we'd love to ban hackers upfront, but we can only do so much to get rid of them. This is why we need the community to assist us with reporting any hackers you may see with video evidence here: https://reports.cubecraft.net (Read here for more information: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/ ). We do understand your concerns, and hope to eliminate any hackers as soon as possible with the anti-cheat, as aformentioned by Cheez, which is getting worked on as we speak.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Adding on to that, while we'd love to ban hackers upfront, but we can only do so much to get rid of them. This is why we need the community to assist us with reporting any hackers you may see with video evidence here: https://reports.cubecraft.net (Read here for more information: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/ ). We do understand your concerns, and hope to eliminate any hackers as soon as possible with the anti-cheat, as aformentioned by Cheez, which is getting worked on as we speak.
I'd like to add something on that. You can apply for helper now right here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/ and some tips: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/ after becoming helper, you can become mod to ban hackers by yourself instead of reporting them

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
:cube_light:Hello fellow cubecraft-ians, So recently it has come to my attention that the server is Filled with hackers! Now, i know i am too late to be talking about this Topic, but what is really surprising is that I dont find any mod bieng active in Eggwars. Its either I am on when all the mods are offline OR They are on when i am offline. But Today, i found atleast 3-4 mods on when i was on, And because I play at the same time each day, that means the mods are on with me sometimes. Now I can understand that they might be taking care of other games and all, but Eggwars being a very popular game, espesially in 1.8, the gamemode needs to be taken care of.

This is a request from me to the staff :D
{:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:}
P.s i am not good at writting, so please forgive me if i spoke anything rude D:
There are most likely mods on eggwars, I have seen some yt videos online when a mod is in the game. Only problem is their is just waaay too little staff members, making it difficult to have one in even half the games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom