Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ok so I average about 150 ping everyday, and about 250 on weekends. I dont have a problem with that but recently Im starting to even average 300 on weekdays and 450 on weekends idk its kinda ridiculous. I did an internet speed test I have 20 ping and for every other server the ping is exactly the same, nothing different except cc, which the ping skyrocketed in the last few weeks. idk anyone have an explanation for this? (I live in na btw)

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I have noticed this too. Usually I get around 180-200 but lately I haven't even been able to load into the server. Not sure if it's a coincidence or a server issue, but I know a couple other people have had this issue too.

Reactions: Awabbatt

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
This happened to me in reverse. I used to get 30 ping and now I get 0-5. Maybe the servers got moved, but I'm certain we would've got told that. If someone has an explanation ping me aswell as the person who wrote the thread

Reactions: Awabbatt

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I have noticed this too. Usually I get around 180-200 but lately I haven't even been able to load into the server. Not sure if it's a coincidence or a server issue, but I know a couple other people have had this issue too.
Yep, its becoming more and more unplayable unfortunately
This happened to me in reverse. I used to get 30 ping and now I get 0-5. Maybe the servers got moved, but I'm certain we would've got told that. If someone has an explanation ping me aswell as the person who wrote the thread
Hmm.. This is interesting, I dont think they moved the servers tho since they would have told us..

Another thing I find weird is that my Ping to CubeCraft shouldnt be thaaatt high even from n.a

My location to cc host = 6146km - And I get 200 ping before this thing happened

My location to nethergames host = 15,000km - And I get 70 ping?

LOL

Reactions: Katsia Stray

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
I noticed this aswell, I live in the Netherlands (europe) and my ping was around 0-20, now it's around 80-100. However my router is connected to the Internet and is having a good connection. Maybe it's Minecraft, maybe it's Cubecraft and maybe it's just our Internet providers.
I don't know :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom