Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY Cubecraft is not working
It's a known issue and they're most likely working on it. Maybe try a different IP, play.cubecraftgames.net works fine for me. Also, you could've just created your own thread in the support section, created a profile-post or just asked about it in #staff-help on Cubecraft's official discord server instead of unnecessarily reviving a very old thread that is no longer relevant.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
WHY Cubecraft is not working
It's a known issue and they're most likely working on it. Maybe try a different IP, play.cubecraftgames.net works fine for me. Also, you could've just created your own thread in the support section, created a profile-post or just asked about it in #staff-help on Cubecraft's official discord server instead of unnecessarily reviving a very old thread that is no longer relevant.

Hello!
Please don’t revive dead threads without a good reason, read more about the rules at: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ this thread has more than 4 years without being active if you need help with a problem in the server you are free to create a new thread in the section of #Support! :)

Reactions: elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom