Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cra-ZGuy

Feb 3, 2021
www.youtube.com
While trying the new Ender gamemode for the Halloween update, I found that playing as a human was far too difficult to win any games. On the other hand, it's also really easy for the Ender to win.

In my opinion, it's way too hard to find all the pages. The most I've ever gotten in a game was 15 pages. However, I usually only get around 10. They should make it so that the map is smaller so that we can collect pages easier and actually have a chance at winning the game. Another thing that could help is also making torches last longer. It's also way too easy for the Ender to win. While playing as the Ender, I could see everyone's name tags which made it incredibly easy to find them. Not to mention while they’re invisible they can move incredibly fast. They should make it so name tags are invisible. And also increase the cooldown when becoming visible and invisible.

Side Note: I'm not sure if this is a part of the game or not but some doors you can't go through and it just teleports you back.

TL;DR: The gamemode Ender is extremely broken and it's super hard for humans to win. Therefore changes need to be made.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I'm pretty sure they just updated it so you have less blindness and more torch power (i think) but I agree, the map should be a bit smaller. Taking away the ender's compass could also make it more difficult for the ender.
yeah they did, however I feel like the problem lies with you never being able to excape from the Ender, since its now a human and not a bot anymore (last time it was on) it just stays on you until you have died. So its basically luck based if you survive or not.

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
While trying the new Ender gamemode for the Halloween update, I found that playing as a human was far too difficult to win any games. On the other hand, it's also really easy for the Ender to win.

In my opinion, it's way too hard to find all the pages. The most I've ever gotten in a game was 15 pages. However, I usually only get around 10. They should make it so that the map is smaller so that we can collect pages easier and actually have a chance at winning the game. Another thing that could help is also making torches last longer. It's also way too easy for the Ender to win. While playing as the Ender, I could see everyone's name tags which made it incredibly easy to find them. Not to mention while they’re invisible they can move incredibly fast. They should make it so name tags are invisible. And also increase the cooldown when becoming visible and invisible.

Side Note: I'm not sure if this is a part of the game or not but some doors you can't go through and it just teleports you back.

TL;DR: The gamemode Ender is extremely broken and it's super hard for humans to win. Therefore changes need to be made.
I am kinda confused how it works, I was looking at the ground to avoid looking at him and still died.? Felt impossible!

D

Deleted member 347571

I am kinda confused how it works, I was looking at the ground to avoid looking at him and still died.? Felt impossible!
If they run into then you get damaged as well since you're technically looking at him if you get what i mean.

Reactions: Frontlane
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom