Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Hello everyone.
If you have noticed, I have almost never been active. I have made the decision to not play CubeCraft anymore for these reasons.

Toxic Staff/Community
I am done with the dumb rules that get you punished for no good reason at all. I get banning for hacks, but other stuff I have seen people get banned for is downright
dumb

Games
The games on CubeCraft get old really fast and aren't that much fun to play. So yeah, I quit the games.

Future
So, I decide to nor keep running my YT channel with Cube content. And I will NOT, I repeat NOT, be playing Cube on my own time. From the cash grabs to the toxic community, I have had enough. I will still be quitting Cubecraft Times also.

Hope you understand,
Camgames1256

Last edited:

Newbietown

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone.
If you have noticed, I have almost never been active. I have made the decision to not play CubeCraft anymore for these reasons.

Toxic Staff/Community
I am done with the dumb rules that get you punished for no good reason at all. I get banning for hacks, but other stuff I have seen people get banned for is downright
dumb

Games
The games on CubeCraft get old really fast and aren't that much fun to play. So yeah, I quit the games.

Future
So, I decide to keep running my YT channel with Cube content, but will NOT, I repeat NOT, be playing Cube on my own time. From the cash grabs to the toxic community, I have had enough. I will still be in the Cubecraft Times also.

Hope you understand,
Camgames1256
Yeah I definitely know what you mean about "cash grabs". 10 dollar rank for one minigame is ridiculous.

Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone.

Toxic Staff/Community
dumb

Games

Future
So, I decide to keep running my YT channel with Cube content, but will NOT, I repeat NOT, be playing Cube on my own time. From the cash grabs to the toxic community, I have had enough. I will still be in the Cubecraft Times also.

Hope you understand,
Camgames1256
The points you mentioned are all fair and square. There’s a lot of problems with Cubecraft. However, I feel you lack a strong bond with many people. I despise many tryhards, I hate staff punishing me for somewhat doubtful reasons. Though, if you manage to break through all of that, you’ll and up with lots of wonderful people, that I care deeply about. And I know they care about me in return. I have been quite quiet towards you, because you disliked many of my suggestions. However, if you still want to be part of this community, I could help you with fitting into it, if im not banned by then. I never really got a chance to get to know you, and it would be a shame if you leave. Good luck, regardless of any decision you make!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom