Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaneLol

May 16, 2016
Hello!
Please I dont know why but cubecraft ban my name and i cant see the ban in the appeals section
please staffs help me I am diamond rank and i love this server, thanks. :)

Attachments

• ban.PNG
    ban.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 145

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Your name is obviously not appropriate for children, either change your name or if you can't, you have to wait for it.
Don't call yourself that and don't get banned.

DaneLol

May 16, 2016
I have 10 years and in my opinion no, I only won't to make a chain with my friend "ChinoComesGatos" becouse I kill him all the time, I had this name since december and I dont get banned any time

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Name bans are unable to be appealed (doesn’t show up on the appeal site) since the punishment is not technically on your account, it is linked to the name. Once you change your name to something that is allowed, you are able to join the server again with no trouble.
So all you have to do to get on the server again with that account is change your name :)

What is your username by the way? ‘ChinoComesGatos‘ isn’t even an account.

Reactions: SpringWarz
D

Deleted member 352903

Name bans are unable to be appealed (doesn’t show up on the appeal site) since the punishment is not technically on your account, it is linked to the name. Once you change your name to something that is allowed, you are able to join the server again with no trouble.
So all you have to do to get on the server again with that account is change your name :)

I think his username is ChinoComeGatos, which means something like “Chinese eat cats”

DaneLol

May 16, 2016

My name is NiggeComeChinos, that mean NiggeEatChinese, who ban this, is understandable, I cant change the name right now I need to wait 20 days, I am going to request a
refund of my diamond rank becouse I only wont to play with my friend chinocomegatos and you ban me.

D

Deleted member 59979

You can't refund a rank and other servers will ban you too if you have that name
You will not get a refund for your rank as already stated. You agreed to that when you purchased a rank. You will have to wait until you can change your name and then change it to something appropriate if you wish to play on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉