Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hegamerboy

Feb 27, 2021
why dont cubecraft make uhc i mean they have it as a kit in 1v1 and 2v2 so why don't you just add the gamemode and btw on bedrock

Reactions: udodiI4

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Imma just quote @Megaaa as this has been suggested and denied so many times.

"UHC has his history here on CubeCraft. They added UHC twice and it was a flopped twice. Not because it's boring or the game phases were too long. No it's just that Cube players are not the UHC players type I believe. When they added UHC the second time they added custom terrain in it to give it a more original look. But there was only 1 or 2 custom terrains. Landscape, trees, ores, caves were every time the same. And if you had the right coords to a great cave, then you had full diamond with 10 golden apples every game. Even I was tryhard enough to find 2 OP caves to win basically every game. That ruined the fun for most.

Long story short. I think it isn't a good idea to add it back. There's a high chance that it will flop again and all that work will be, again, all for nothing."

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
id like to see uhc too, tho seeing survival games with like 200 players I don't think it'd be a particularly popular game, especially for mobile players which are a big chunk of the player base

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I think UHC would be cool, its a fun gamemode and no other featured server on bedrock has it as far as i know. However i think its very hard to make it a succesfull gamemode.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
this has been suggested a million times, check old threads about the same topic before making a new one please. also, im not sure, but isnt there already one open about uhc?

Reactions: CeleryAskin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom