Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenFlint

Aug 7, 2017
I got banned a few days ago from anticheat and apparently there is a rule that says i cannot have high cps?!?!?!
(No Butterfly/Drag Clicking
Techniques like butterfly clicking or drag clicking may cause Sentinel to ban you due to an abnormally high clicks per second. Techniques such as these are discouraged in most situations, and drag/butterfly clicking are outlawed completely.)
Link here.
That is baloney because i can go around 16-17 cps and i get banned for it!!! I mean its like your saying someone gets banned because he's good at pvp and goes against 6 year olds (Actually happened). I'm 15 so i'm not a kid that is trash at Minecraft and get hacks to compensate. It doesn't make sense. I mean all i can do i refund my rank (if possible) and leave the server and go to Hypixel to get a rank because there i can do good without getting punished for it. The funny thing is I have been on this server for 2 years and loved it. Well besides some hackers and teamers i really like the work done to this server. And I get banned for hacking (Which i don't btw.). I mean if this server wants to have 6 year olds asking ranks from their parents and crying until they get then so be it. I'm not gonna judge. But don't ask for good pvpers or builders because i don't think a 6 year old can pvp like a 15 year one. I even hear the same thing from friends that they got banned for no reason. And besides its my second time i get banned for the same reason. For being good. If you want you should sent me a letter telling me to pvp with 1 cps because they get emails from kids that they see hackers (like me) <Lie> because they are bad and started Minecraft 2 weeks ago. Even though I sent both appeals with a strict request to answer me back even if its denied to why i got banned but still no response. I know that its not just me that has this problem of banned for now reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
That is a rule, because Butterfly/Drag clicking gives an unfair advantage to the player's side of the game.
CubeCraft does not refund ranks.
Since you were banned by Sentinel, and your appeal was denied,
you can talk to CrazymanJR (the Anti Cheat developer) privately on discord (CrazymanJR#4742). You can join the CubeCraft discord, using this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.You can tell him what you were doing, and where were you BEFORE you got banned by Sentinel.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As said above, CubeCraft doesnt transfer ranks, If you appeal was denied, And you where banned by Sentienel, Then contact CrazyManJr on discord, Thanks!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Butterfly clicking is not necessarily against the rules in itself, and no staff member would certainly ban you for doing it. What is against the rules is auto-clicking. Sadly, the Anti-cheat is unable to distinguish between butterfly clicking and auto-clicking, hence why you were banned.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Butterfly clicking can trigger the anti-cheat for being an auto clicker.
If you already appealed and it got denied, you can privately message CrazymanJR (@CrazymanJR#4742) if you got banned by sentinel (CubeCraft's Anti-Cheat). You can tell him what you were doing, what mods you were using, and where you were before you got banned by Sentinel. Just remember that you are not the only one that has been "unfairly" banned by the Anti-Cheat, so you would have to be patient.
As this should help you in the process, I wish you luck ~ Locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom