Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Weegeee

Dec 22, 2017
Seriously, I don't understand why the Survival mode exists in the form that it is in. Personally I see it as just a more longer version of the original mode. To be honest, I say the mode should be removed or at least reworked. It has some serious problems like not being able to gain EXP fast enough or just how long and boring it is in general. Out of the many games I've played, it has always ended with a 1vX and then an instant loss soon after. The mode really has no actual purpose other than being a more strategic (and slow) way to play the original, but unless the mode gets reworked I doubt I'll be trying to play games with anyone diamond+ anytime soon just because every diamond votes for it because it is "fun". Now please explain to me how this long and gruesome mode is "fun" in any way, because I clearly don't see it that way.

Reactions: remio

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
It’s just as bad as lightning. There’s a reason why nobody votes for neither of the two, unless they want to troll or they want to finish achievements. I personally do not find survival fun at all, it’s just a guaranteed long game with a bunch of money and nothing to spend it on late game, which is kinda sad. I definitely agree that it needs to be reworked, maybe more like horde and less like... survival /shrug

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Survival does need to be reworked, but a simple suggestion such as making the early waves much much harder would probably suffice, and many more teams would lose in the earlygame. Also the amount of troops in a wave should be based on how many people there are on the team.

Reactions: God. and Siza
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉