Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItapW

Nov 5, 2019
Thats just gonna have more cheaters in games since a lot of cubecraft players are cheating

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
This is mainly because most hackers are stone rankers so it gives people with ranks a benefit to quickly report them because they are more trustworthy considering they spent money on that account to buy the rank. Sure it may suck for the stone rankers but they do tend to be the hackers most of the time. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just trying to explain it the best I can. I also don't see your point on how this will have more cheaters in the game. If your point is because stone rankers can't report the hacker, well, it didn't work best all the time anyway so there's that. Also, you can let the rankers just report the cheater and there are many rankers to do that. You can also consider getting a rank and be more trustful that way. A smaller counter-argument is how Cubecraft's gotta make money somehow selling the ranks which may suck, but I think that counts as another reason. As I said, I'm not siding here, I'm simply explaining it best I can. Hope I helped answer your question :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is mainly because most hackers are stone rankers so it gives people with ranks a benefit to quickly report them because they are more trustworthy considering they spent money on that account to buy the rank. Sure it may suck for the stone rankers but they do tend to be the hackers most of the time. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just trying to explain it the best I can. I also don't see your point on how this will have more cheaters in the game. If your point is because stone rankers can't report the hacker, well, it didn't work best all the time anyway so there's that. Also, you can let the rankers just report the cheater and there are many rankers to do that. You can also consider getting a rank and be more trustful that way. A smaller counter-argument is how Cubecraft's gotta make money somehow selling the ranks which may suck, but I think that counts as another reason. As I said, I'm not siding here, I'm simply explaining it best I can. Hope I helped answer your question :D
You do that or you can report them on https://reports.cubecraft.net. Make sure you read this first: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-report-system.175577/

Reactions: koops
D

Deleted member 492126

+Also if you see a hacker, you can always just ask a ranker to report him. There is a ranker in almost every game, so that’s not a problem

Kjev

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Netherlands
Also if the stone rankers can report, there will be too many reports for the staff members.
That way there will be more false reports and less real hackers to be banned.

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Hello!
The principal reason is because some people do reports fake or not know who is hacker and who not, but yo can report hackers THERE
I'll put a list of the number of reports of every ranks,
Plus: Unlimited
Obsidian: 6
Emerald: 3
Diamond: 3
Gold: 3
Lapiz: 3
Iron: 3
Stone: 0

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom