Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dion Venhorst

Aug 20, 2018
Netherlands.
is.jpg

D

Deleted member 436996

Even tought that many people is toxic in the community, I play because I made many friends.

Playing on this server was really fun. It's gamemodes, it's people...

Even tought I decided to give a break, because I don't like minecraft as much as I used to, I will be back soon.

Also, if someone likes a server but you don't you don't need to question it.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Everyone has their reason for playing. Just because you don't like the server, it doesn't mean others have to dislike it too.

Reactions: Dion Venhorst

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
>1.9
>exclusive games
>good vanity items
>good skywars and eggwars
>good comunity
>good forums
>funny memes :D
>good staff

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Came here for eggwars in October 2016, didn't stay long, came back in April 2017, played some survival games and have been here ever since.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
First of all, I went on this server back in 2014 because I wanted to play some minigames..my friend invited me on Cubecraft, he said it was good server on Minecraft for Minigames. I went in-game and I actually fell inlove with the server. I stayed for awhile, made some friends, made some more friends, made alot of friends and became a no-lifer in Skywars for some reason, lol. Anyways, then I joined this forums communtiy back in 2016 and look, I'm still here hanging around because I love the community. (For sure not the toxic side, lol.)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Also, if someone likes a server but you don't you don't need to question it.
Everyone has their reason for playing. Just because you don't like the server, it doesn't mean others have to dislike it too.
Where did he say that he doesn't like the server?

Anyway, on topic - as I have said in my introduction thread:
All of those nice, funny moments, all of those amazing friends I made are the reason why Cubecraft is one of my favorite places.
About 4 months ago, I noticed that there are existing Cubecraft forums, so I registered.
A whole new level of my Cubecraft adventure - I realized how much I enjoy participating in the community, reading your suggestions and suggesting my own ideas, seeing your artworks, Мinecraft creations, youtube videos, even laughing at your CCG memes, creating memes myself, and a lot more other things.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Where did he say that he doesn't like the server?
I was just saying that, I never said he didn't like the server. Who says I was talking about him? I meant "Just because you" (It can also just mean others, who read it.) ❤

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom