Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,
I was just curious as to why people walk off the map when you break their egg in eggwars. If any of you have insights or maybe you do it yourself please let me know.

Reactions: Rocks1

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,
I was just curious as to why people walk off the map when you break their egg in eggwars. If any of you have insights or maybe you do it yourself please let me know.
They give up because they don’t think there’s any way they can win, so they’d rather quit quickly and start another game. I don’t ever do this, I try and revenge kill and fight the player rather than just quitting

skylinegt81

Mar 26, 2021
Because they dont want to give the person the broke the thing that gives them infinite lifes a kill in thier stastics but they will get that they died in thier stats so its kinda a thing that some kind or revenge thats why i place blocks in exit in tight small respawns

FroggyNipNip

Aug 31, 2022
Hey everyone,
if its an early game of half health overpowered, they most likely just want the misery gone and want to go into a new game since some obsidian rank will just kill them

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,
They think that there is no chance of survival and choose to walk outside the map to "ruin" your kill lol

AKR2480plays

Aug 16, 2022
Hey everyone,
I do that because they dont get the kill in their stats
and also, I throw valuables when I have to say,
"Hey, If you havent killed me then I could have given you this, but you made the wrong decision. get wreckt"
yeah. something like that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: ReZort and Iridinox

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
You get e pearls tf i just kill them you weirdo
I fight then if they take my egg and I’m there, otherwise I just destroy theirs.
I walk off the void when I break other team`s egg but my teams egg is ok
unless if someone broke my teams egg, i just run away of ender pearl escape it
Ender pearls? How long do your games usually take? I’ve never actually used them in Eggwars

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
They probs just gave up
I sort of get that but there are tons of games where my egg gets broken and during the invulnerability period I can buy armor, a pickaxe, and blocks to fight the person and then break there egg. I quite often go on to win those games too. I just feel like the definitely have a chance and there's no point in trying your best.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
They give up because they don’t think there’s any way they can win, so they’d rather quit quickly and start another game. I don’t ever do this, I try and revenge kill and fight the player rather than just quitting
Yeah going for revenge is a much better strat. The amount of times my egg has been broken and I go on to win the game is insane. It's really not to difficult to come back from your egg being broken. Just stay away from the edges and play smart.

Reactions: Silco

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Because they dont want to give the person the broke the thing that gives them infinite lifes a kill in thier stastics but they will get that they died in thier stats so its kinda a thing that some kind or revenge thats why i place blocks in exit in tight small respawns
I would understand this if there was a leaderboard for kills but there isn't. Also if they care about statistics why not try to kill the person and not get the death added to their stats?

human being

Jan 23, 2022
in my opinion there is no reason to jump into the void just to stop someone from getting a kill and people who do it are bad sports

• Love
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom