Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
They most likely enjoy the long fights it can put out and the concept of just having overpowered items :)

Yes it is definitely not the ideal for a player trying to speed run the game but for a more casual player it may be the most fun mode possible :p
If I play overpowered I usually win fast, if I dont play overpowered I die fast. :3 (in Java)

Reactions: Wolvine

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
for me it's harder to get the first few hits, so I prefer longer fights, but op is not a preferred one for me, considering the fights last to long

Reactions: Wolvine and Conea64

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
overpowered is bad to me because when your in a 1v2 or 1v3 OR 1v4 your practically dead, but its not like that in normal

Reactions: wxzzrd

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
i wanna know why people vote it. in my opinion its trash
Like someones else said
They most likely enjoy the long fights it can put out and the concept of just having overpowered items :)

Yes it is definitely not the ideal for a player trying to speed run the game but for a more casual player it may be the most fun mode possible :p
I personally dont like op, since in my opinion it kinda ruins the point/goal of overpowering your opponent with way stronger gear in skywars. Youre garunteed (if youre in solo) to spawn with full diamond armor and a weapon on your island (most likely a diamond sword.) And the only increase to armor is prot 1 and 2, and the only increase to sharpness is 1-3. which although is something, isnt much compared to normal mode armor and weapon scaling. So fights are drawn out, rushing is more difficult (although not impossible,) and encourages camping, and cleaning. Which arent neccesarily bad, but just annoying in general, since its ussually just a stale mate to see who fights first, then swooping in to kill whoevers left.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
They probably vote op because it’s easier to get things, you have permissions to more items and it’s cheaper items in general, personally I like op because when you play for an example normal, the games can take hours but when you play op it might only take like 8 minutes, that’s why I think people vote for op.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I know many people, including myself, like OP because

1. It’s generally faster, and

2. Steak is cheaper, and therefore food is a much smaller concern

Moanfulspoon

Apr 13, 2020
I play it because I like long games and in other modes, it's more based on luck. Basic you can be great at the game but if you get a shovel and a snowball you dead no matter what. Normal it's more 50/50 (luck and skill) on it. You can get full diamond and a sharpness 2 iron and win but it's more likely you get 1/2 diamond and a diamond sword or a sharpness 1 iron. But with overpowered, it's mostly based on skill. I can win games with like half Protection 1 armor and a sharpness 2 diamond. I don't like luck-based games (for the most part). Getting good and learning how the games works is just more fun for me than banking you get the tools needed to win.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Some people like it more because long fights and also everyone gets equally armed usually. A lot of pvpers like it cuz of that. Personally I like normal cuz I’m not the best at pvp.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
overpowered is bad to me because when your in a 1v2 or 1v3 OR 1v4 your practically dead, but its not like that in normal
Yes that is also true so if u have a noob teammate especially in duos then you’re dead

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom