Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
Op mode is getting choosen more times because many people like the long fights and you can also get better gear so this is why everyone is picking it.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I've heard it's different between java and bedrock. As a bedrock player, Playing on Op items means: you can not do much for most of the game, then start playing the game and still be able to win. Basic Items means: staying at your base/camping does not help you (except for poseidon, which has no ores/ ore blocks as far a I know), and you actually have to be playing the game. Normal items is a good in between, where games don't last too long but also don't end in less than 8 minutes.

Tl;dr : in terms of game length, it's basic, normal, then op (at least when I play)

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
you can find diamond armor easier? you get diamond armor from every chest. diamond armor is the only armor in op

over15

Aug 10, 2020
op is pretty good for trolling with items such as efficiency 1337 and punch bows, although pvp is very boring as everyone has the best items

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Well, in my opinion I think people vote OP chest because, first of all, they bought vip to have that advantage, and secondly I believe they like to have a longer and harder pvp or big battles, if it is normal chest or basic chest, it becomes a bit dry for everyone.

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
i guess most people vote it because they see the diamond armor and think "omg this is soo good" and the swords and all that

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm one of those guys who actually like overpowered. To be honest overpowered isn't that bad after all, it's just know how to play it. Also, it make the game longer which is as I like to play.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
For me OP is too bunched together. The playing field is either enchanted diamond armour or non enchant diamond armour. However in normal mode you can go from un-enchanted chain all the way to diamond. and swords from gold to sharp 1 diamond. If you want less luck OP is better. But if you want quicker fights normal is the way to go. And basic... well i havn't played that enough haha. Normal mode rewards fighting players to get better items by killing. However in OP someone could have 0 kills and someone else have 5 and they would still be a fairly balanced fight. Basic kind of feels like if you don't fight you are severely dis-advantages because you may not even have full chain and gapples, yet someone else may have iron armour and absorbtion.

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
Although I usually play Eggwars it isn't great there either. I can understand though since the blocks and food are cheaper. Unfortunately, the fights take to long and that completely ruins it.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Although I usually play Eggwars it isn't great there either. I can understand though since the blocks and food are cheaper. Unfortunately, the fights take to long and that completely ruins it.
Eggwars overpowered supports late game excellently and unless they bring diamond armour into normal, then eggwars overpowered will be better.

But skywars we are talking about here, not eggwars

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom