Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Morncan-Cal

Aug 8, 2020
They want to be better than people, like they have power. But you know its someone that doesn't want to get better with practice

grimyfrightz

Sep 19, 2020
Well hello,

I will try to give you a real insight on what is the "rush" hackers have...

I've been playing Minecraft since 2013, started playing with my brother and his friend (we're 4 years apart). My brother has always loved getting things the easy way and cheating was kind of that.
We got into Java a couple years later, and he would NEVER play without hacks.
I played with him, I was influenced I never practiced my real pvp skills because I always had a hack client activated, I had a YouTube channel back then so I kept getting exposed for having clients installed, at some point I stopped liking the whole hacking situation, so I told him to never use my computer for hacks again. I uninstalled, but sometimes he would go on without my permission. But that's until he stopped. To this day I ask him if he wants to play but he makes sure there's hacks involved but I just turn away and not say anything.

here are some usernames we were permanently banned from (multiple servers)
AlGibani (notice it has a hypixel mvp rank) what a waste smh
SalmaGamer_YT
(many more I just can't remember names)

THE SHORT ANSWER IS

-people get a rush to be at the top, its like when you win 3 games in a row. People who hack just have a heck of a time always winning.
-they like when people give them attention....(you know when you call someone out for hacks it like makes them smile that you noticed them)
-they want it the easy way

keep in mind, since my brother stopped playing minecraft/using my computers I haven't touched a hacking client since

Hope it helped

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom