Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flufare

May 28, 2020
introducing my new technique: the box
it preferably works on 1.8.9 and overpowered, but can work on other version. So first: mark out a 5x5 with obsidian.
2. Make the walls 5 blocks high with either all obsidian or alternating obsidian (clay obby clay obby) and put a roof.
3. Make sure your gear is superior to the cheater or that you have notch apples.
4. Bait them into the box and YEET them.
5. win!

*this also works on maps with large rooms. The reason the 5x5 is required is because if you stand in the middle, they often cannot hit that far though blocks without being banned by sentinel.*

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure why this would work?
A 5x5 box thus, the distance between two corners is 5√(2) > 3 [how far you can hit]. So they can just hit you in corner stand in the other and you have lost?
I’m not sure what the reach is in 1.8 PVP but even if it’s 5, 5√(2) > 5 so...
What would better work is a smaller room with a max distance between the players that is strictly smaller than 3/5 and then a 2-3 thick wall.

Flufare

May 28, 2020
I’m not sure why this would work?
A 5x5 box thus, the distance between two corners is 5√(2) > 3 [how far you can hit]. So they can just hit you in corner stand in the other and you have lost?
I’m not sure what the reach is in 1.8 PVP but even if it’s 5, 5√(2) > 5 so...
What would better work is a smaller room with a max distance between the players that is strictly smaller than 3/5 and then a 2-3 thick wall.
On contraire mon'ami or however you say it. A cheater still has a combat delay in 1.8.9, turning on killaura or reach doesn't turn the 1v1 into a Combos duel. W Tapping and S tapping still take great effect, as does 7-tapping if they're not using killaura and only using reach. It's like asking why do people in UHC Champions (hypiccle) stand in the corners of the deathmatch rooms to kill bhoppers, it's because any enclosed space that's a 6x6/5x5 still gives you a much greater advantage. Also getting into a 3x3/4x4 will most likely lead to you getting drained down or them just mining one of the layers to hit you through the blocks :0

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
But some hackers can phase thru the blocks!
Very true. I have trapped many hackers in the past week in the gen rooms of teaparty to slaughter, but they are adapting now and phase through the blocks and fly away.
I believe a man called "wormy" is distributing these clients to people, which of course includes the "phase" mod and the "fly" mod.

Flufare

May 28, 2020
Very true. I have trapped many hackers in the past week in the gen rooms of teaparty to slaughter, but they are adapting now and phase through the blocks and fly away.
I believe a man called "wormy" is distributing these clients to people, which of course includes the "phase" mod and the "fly" mod.
There a dozens of clients which include these mods such as: Vape V4, Astolfo, IceTea, Novoline. Those are the main paid ones, which are made specifically to bypass.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Don't make a habit of fighting hackers. We're supposed to get rid of them.

:)

Flufare

May 28, 2020
why would we forfeit our in-game lives to them. Killing them makes everyone else in-game 10x happier and actually gives them a chance to win. If we just reported them then quit, that'd show a bad example and give the hackers exactly what they want; the pleasures of making others quit.

MrCapsule

Jun 20, 2020
introducing my new technique: the box
it preferably works on 1.8.9 and overpowered, but can work on other version. So first: mark out a 5x5 with obsidian.
2. Make the walls 5 blocks high with either all obsidian or alternating obsidian (clay obby clay obby) and put a roof.
3. Make sure your gear is superior to the cheater or that you have notch apples.
4. Bait them into the box and YEET them.
5. win!

*this also works on maps with large rooms. The reason the 5x5 is required is because if you stand in the middle, they often cannot hit that far though blocks without being banned by sentinel.*

Straight up stupid idea, it's called hacking because it gives you an advantage over people

There a dozens of clients which include these mods such as: Vape V4, Astolfo, IceTea, Novoline. Those are the main paid ones, which are made specifically to bypass.

The ones you mentioned are not focusing on bypassing CubeCraft, they do have bypasses for it but no one actually needs to focus on bypassing it, since it has no improvements, same old bypasses as before..

I've seen them break the blocks instantly, pretty much the same thing.

That's impossible to do.

icewormy3 is not giving away his Client to people, he made his Client especially to bypass CubeCraft because he knew that once he made it, it's probably not gonna be patched. And wormy's client does not include a Phase although he goes around spamming autistic messages

MrWormy

Jun 20, 2020
icewormy3 is not giving away his Client to people, he made his Client especially to bypass CubeCraft because he knew that once he made it, it's probably not gonna be patched. And wormy's client does not include a Phase although he goes around spamming autistic messages
yea, my client does bypass other anticheats but it has been focused on cube. Also, i do have a phase in my client, but its garbage, i should either recode it or get rid of it. Also i dont really spam my messages anymore, although i did alot 1-2 months ago

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
yea, my client does bypass other anticheats but it has been focused on cube. Also, i do have a phase in my client, but its garbage, i should either recode it or get rid of it. Also i dont really spam my messages anymore, although i did alot 1-2 months ago
So currently, if someone were to obby trap you in a gen room, you would have no means of escaping?

Reactions: WormyDev
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.