Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

xNeks

Novice Member
Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the FFA map that looks like a destroyed city under a dome like in the Simpson's movie?

2022-05-02_08.03.47.png

This had happened before with another map, I reported it like I'm doing now and I was told that it was a bug that was eventually fixed.

Captura de pantalla (632).png

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Idk, I don’t play Java. But, that’s not the Tropical map (assuming they’re the same on bedrock as on Java).

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hi, java is currently downscaled, you can find information about this here.
I assume this has to do with it, as this update also caused a reduction of maps.

Disclaimer; I do not 100% if this is the reason, but I do think it is.

• Sad
Reactions: xNeks and Reesle

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

I'm assuming the issue that Tropical had, it was an issue on our map assignment system, numbers being off etc, so the map wouldn't start. The classic FFA has being offline is not an issue/bug, it's intentional. The Classic map, as well as the Wings edition maps have been retired. They are legacy maps, and we wanted to have newer maps in rotation. That's not to say that Classic will never return, but we don't have any plans to activate it again. It will be missed :D

Cam.

Apr 12, 2023
Hello,

I'm assuming the issue that Tropical had, it was an issue on our map assignment system, numbers being off etc, so the map wouldn't start. The classic FFA has being offline is not an issue/bug, it's intentional. The Classic map, as well as the Wings edition maps have been retired. They are legacy maps, and we wanted to have newer maps in rotation. That's not to say that Classic will never return, but we don't have any plans to activate it again. It will be missed :D

Cam.
The wings maps were one of the popular and loved maps... why did you guys not remove biomes or another map who are not that loved in the community? like just make a poll and let them vote! do what the community wants.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The wings maps were one of the popular and loved maps... why did you guys not remove biomes or another map who are not that loved in the community? like just make a poll and let them vote! do what the community wants.
I like biomes.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Why did you not add atleast one wing map back instead of Classic.. the community needs ATLEAST ONE wing map man..
Sadly we can't cater to all needs of the FFA community. In this case, the Classic map was desired more than a wings map, and the map offers the same experience as the other maps. FFA Wings maps offer a completely different experience in FFA, one that most FFA users didn't favour, and from statistics before it was removed, it was the most unpopular version of FFA. So for that reason, we have decided to keep the Wings maps disabled at this time.

Reactions: Reesle and xNeks

Apr 12, 2023
Sadly we can't cater to all needs of the FFA community. In this case, the Classic map was desired more than a wings map, and the map offers the same experience as the other maps. FFA Wings maps offer a completely different experience in FFA, one that most FFA users didn't favour, and from statistics before it was removed, it was the most unpopular version of FFA. So for that reason, we have decided to keep the Wings maps disabled at this time.
Yeah fair, if these maps were the most unpopular then I am not complaining. but as you said "classic offers the same experience as the other maps" then why would you not a different experience and make the other community also happy because the "ground map community" has like so many maps already but yeah. if they cant return then lets hope they will in the future. ty for responding

FloodedVoyage45

Novice Member
Apr 2, 2021
Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
floodedvoyage45.es
Pronouns
He/Him

But without the wings map, this achievement could no longer be completed, right?
1681913019583.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom