Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

swabl

Jan 13, 2021
I really like CapitanGato, he is really active and does all my spanish report :D. He doesnt get people banned because they were toxic or/ try to find a reason to ban someone just because hes mad at them. CapitanGato also seems to handle reports really quickly and it really shows that he cares about the Cubecraft community. Basically, CapitanGato is my favorit admin because he seems like the most mature and profesional out of all admins and I have heard that you can feel safe talking to him without him muting you for stupid reasons. Thanks for all the hard work CapitanGato‼️😁 @Capitan

Noobysonline

Novice Member
Oct 17, 2020
belgium
I really like CapitanGato, he is really active and does all my spanish report :D. He doesnt get people banned because they were toxic or/ try to find a reason to ban someone just because hes mad at them. CapitanGato also seems to handle reports really quickly and it really shows that he cares about the Cubecraft community. Basically, CapitanGato is my favorit admin because he seems like the most mature and profesional out of all admins and I have heard that you can feel safe talking to him without him muting you for stupid reasons. Thanks for all the hard work CapitanGato‼️😁 @Capitan
true he responded to my ban appeal rly fast while it took 10 days for som1 else to respond

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom