• Agree

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi! As most of you may know, there have been a ton of suggestions for adding points to CubeCraft in Bedrock. Of course there is /points but it's useless as you can't buy any products/cages/cosmetics or whatsoever with it currently. I honestly don't believe it's because it's too difficult to implement or anything but just because the marketplace is too much of a succes. There's nothing wrong with the marketplace and CubeCraft earning a lot of money with it, but the fact that we can't earn any rewards (points for example) by just playing the game is pretty crazy just by looking at how Java servers handle that. Even CubeCraft Java.
But the number 1 thing that irritates me is that the staff completely ignores this suggestion on the forums. At least reply to some suggestions, because it's unfair to just ignore one of the most suggested features. Just look at these threads:

Bedrock - Make points useful | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - add points to bedrock edition version | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - Bedrock points shop ideas (If they ever add one) | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - Points | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - More Content | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - Bedrock Loot Machine, Loot Points, and Challenges | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - Adding Level rewards | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - Option to spend your points | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - Usable in-game points/non-marketplace products | CubeCraft Games
Bedrock - How we could use the /points system in Bedrock. | CubeCraft Games
(There is one staff member that commented on a few posts, but I believe he wasn't staff member back then)

So once again, I suggest to add more content for people who don't want to buy everything with real money but also by just playing the game. At the end of the day the players of CubeCraft are the reason why it's so popular and I think it would be fair to at least let the people that are trying to improve the server by suggesting features know that you are actually looking at it. It don't really think CubeCraft only cares about the money, but I think it's fair to say that this is a feature that should exist.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Staff doesn't have only 1 suggestion per day lol
I'm not a staff and I receive almost 3-4, they are lazy as @Conea64 said 😂
+
You don't need staff's opinions only, we as members are humans too ._.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
hey, i dont think staff are ignoring it as you know theres already a command to see how much points you have, they might be working on something that has to do with that command. the main problem for bedrock is that there isnt a big bedrock staff team so things like this are less important then other things. i dont think there ignoring it maybe there working on it or just dont have time for it at the moment.

Reactions: qMelonn

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
hey, i dont think staff are ignoring it as you know theres already a command to see how much points you have, they might be working on something that has to do with that command. the main problem for bedrock is that there isnt a big bedrock staff team so things like this are less important then other things. i dont think there ignoring it maybe there working on it or just dont have time for it at the moment.
The /points command is functional since day 1 I believe. I think they just ported it over from the Java version in some way

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The /points command is functional since day 1 I believe. I think they just ported it over from the Java version in some way
They may make it useful, you just need to be patient.
They also have life, family, friends in real life they aren't just sitting infront if the fireplace listening to music and having a cup of hot chocolate while snow is falling......!

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Staff doesn't have only 1 suggestion per day lol
I'm not a staff and I receive almost 3-4, they are lazy as @Conea64 said 😂
+
You don't need staff's opinions only, we as members are humans too ._.
Hey, obviously they get a lot of suggestions, I get that, but what I mean is that even after this many posts about this same suggestion, there hasn't been any news or change. Of course we also don't need staff's opinion only, that's also not what I meant. We need players to let the staff know we would love to get a feature implemented, of course they don't have to, but having a feature like this being suggested this many times I think it would be good if they could discuss it with the players. Not because they are 'just staff members', but because they can actually make a difference because they have more to say than we do. I hope you understand me a bit better now

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
They may make it useful, you just need to be patient.
They also have life, family, friends in real life they aren't just sitting infront if the fireplace listening to music and having a cup of hot chocolate while snow is falling......!
That really isn't what this post is about, I would love to see more discussion between the staff members that can make a difference and players' suggestions. I never said they need to hurry or that they don't have anything else to do.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I would love to see more discussion between the staff members that can make a difference and players' suggestions.
To be honest I don’t quite understand why people value staff’s opinions more than regular players. I always prefer to have non staff like an idea as they’re the ones going to be using it the most. To everyone saying we’re lazy, we’re not. There are SO many suggestions and it’s not worth my time to comment on every one, even though I read most of them. I rarely see original suggestions and it’s hard to make a constructive feedback on an idea I’ve commented on 5 times.

I don’t really see any point to having the points do anything as there’s not anything like abilities or paid kits for Bedrock edition. I’m a bit confused what the suggestion for points here is, as it just seems to be just to do something with them. I’m very interested to see if you have any specific ideas in mind :)

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest I don’t quite understand why people value staff’s opinions more than regular players. I always prefer to have non staff like an idea as they’re the ones going to be using it the most. To everyone saying we’re lazy, we’re not. There are SO many suggestions and it’s not worth my time to comment on every one, even though I read most of them. I rarely see original suggestions and it’s hard to make a constructive feedback on an idea I’ve commented on 5 times.

I don’t really see any point to having the points do anything as there’s not anything like abilities or paid kits for Bedrock edition. I’m a bit confused what the suggestion for points here is, as it just seems to be just to do something with them. I’m very interested to see if you have any specific ideas in mind :)
Well just a little buddy to follow in lobby, without earning vip experiences, just a simple one and also buying it once and with 100k points

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Bedrock has a higher number of players than java but still it takes suggestions for both, I know this because of something I've done in the past.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I could have been more specific, but what I mean with staff replies is that I would love to see the staff that are in control of deciding which suggestions will be implemented replying to those suggestions. Of course it’s not possible to reply to every suggestion and that wouldn’t be realistic, but what I was talking about are the suggestions that have been suggested a lot (like the one I was talking about).
The huge amount of threads on this forum about the suggestion of adding content which could be bought with points give a lot of examples. As I said in this post there could be cosmetics, cages or new kits for example, just like the Java server.
It’s not that I ‘just’ want to spend my points, but I think it would be good for this server to also have a way to buy stuff (like you can in the Java edition) with points that you can earn and cannot easily buy.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom