Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Because some people have way higher expectations than what they're capable of doing. This way, they expect you to be a complete noob who they will easily defeat, but if you kill them they're angry and they start being toxic.

Reactions: Niet_Timo

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
Why are people so toxic in eggwars when i play a game?
How are we supposed to answer this though. A toxic person will never admit that they are toxic. Its the same as that a sociopath will never admit he/she is a sociopath. I think it mostly comes down to the fact that people are very disappointed when they die and they don't know how to control themselves or they are just very insecure about themselves and think throwing shade will help them shine. Either is bad.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Why are people so toxic in eggwars when i play a game?
No clue, I've seen and heard about people who would say stuff like
“your gaey”
or
“kiell yourself”
just because a player bought Obsidian or voided them in a speedrun.

I know I was toxic in streams saying “your bad” but it was never in game chat and I never seeked out to tell a player this in chat or on xbox live.

I’ve also seen many people camp for full diamond gear and spawn camp people, I do not get this at all or the point of doing this, This is why I wish full diamond is only achievable from emerald generators like it is in Java.

I’ve seen people camp and just sit in corners with a punch bow and say “hahaha your bad get good” in chat after voiding someone, but they are just sitting in a corner near the edge just so they could win.

I don’t know why cube has gotten so much more toxic in the last few months.

I’ve also seen youtubers make a “Top 10 best Cubecraft players” which makes no sense to me, especially if I know someone who could actually just beat everyone on that list and each list is only the writers friends.
And then again, it’s impossible to be the best player on cube, theres so many gamemodes, pvp styles and tactics you could use that might make you lose the 18th on the lost but completely destroy 1st on the list.
If that list was un ordered then I mean, it would be fair and not as “toxic”.

I’ve also seen people say “I am a good person, your toxic” to me but wanted to hurt someone for a Tournament? A LITERAL TOURNAMENT game meant for fun and she wanted to hurt and manipulate another player into playing a way she wanted? She wanted to tell him something to “Make him run into a 2v1”
BUT I call her out for it(in a dm) and she tells other people about it and I get blamed for being toxic towards her? Because I was telling her it WAS toxic to do that? Because I saw how it hurt the other person the first time it happened?

Or you get others making up false accusations of a player for cheating in the game like FxVoidz did to Awabatt47 over a speedrun? Like dude, neither Awabatt47 or RaisinForABrain can go into a match and have someone say “Look it’s the fake speedrunners”
As a mod on the Speedrun.com site for cubecraft we determined the run to not be fake, so why do they deserve this hate from a false accusation?
This video was after me telling him in DM’s that we WERE looking at the runs as well as the general chat of the discord
LIKE DUDE WHO CARES Speedrun and CubeCraft have different rules, just because they even MAY have cheated in the speedrun doesn’t meant they cheated on cubecraft, they don’t deserve this hate
1E6EBAEF-FFDB-4DC8-945B-6A3939014F63.png

I’ve never appreciated drama in any community what so ever and completely disrespect it, this is why I believe @RelatedNoobs is one of the greatest cc youtubers and most respected, because he makes genuine content for enjoyment over just clicks and views like many of the other cube youtubers.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Yep, it was very unnecessary from fxvoidz to make that video, the mods were still investigating the run, It was still not clear wether I cheated or not but NOOOOOO he had to make that video smh. And when I go into games I get called stuff like "Oh no its the fake speedrunner" or "awabbatt ur the one who faked the run with raisin" while in truth i didnt :/ Even if I did people shouldnt be that toxic to me its a speedrun, completly different to cubecraft chat. Idk back when I joined a year ago cubecraft wasnt that toxic, now people are getting exposed everyday and stuff smh.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yep, it was very unnecessary from fxvoidz to make that video, the mods were still investigating the run, It was still not clear wether I cheated or not but NOOOOOO he had to make that video smh. And when I go into games I get called stuff like "Oh no its the fake speedrunner" or "awabbatt ur the one who faked the run with raisin" while in truth i didnt :/ Even if I did people shouldnt be that toxic to me its a speedrun, completly different to cubecraft chat. Idk back when I joined a year ago cubecraft wasnt that toxic, now people are getting exposed everyday and stuff smh.
Agreed, cubecraft should be what it is, I minecraft server meant for fun.

Not a breeding ground for hate and drama. That’s not what cubecraft wants to be known for, I would think they would want to be known for being a great server not a dramahub.

People should be using the actual appropriate reporting sites before making videos to mix the baking soda and vinegar. Make a video to genuinely report something, not specifically as public but something you know would be true and important. Not something that would create 2 sides. My KB video wasn’t to call cubecraft bad but to show what the KB was like and how it was randomized. Not a rant on why it could be or why I think it is, but how I KNEW it was.

Like come on man, I see people getting mad about lying about there age? Who actually cares, it’s online and a persons privacy is important and they want to say they are older in a NON HARMFUL way who cares?

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
There are very toxic people everywhere, not only in EggWars, but in Skywars, FFA and many other modalities. And I think it's because they will be very ambitious and just want to win, and when they lose they insult the other person for no reason. It's literally just a game.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Dark really wrote down the entire bible

In bedrock, nobody uses chat in game unless calling out a hacker. If it really bothers you just mute chat. The toxic person is typically a child anyway so it shouldn't be too much trouble

Reactions: DarkStray

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
There is always going to be toxic people no matter where you go. The best someone can do is to ignore them. I always get toxic messages and hackusations because of luck or skill, even encountered one with beliefs that I shall not say in this post or i’ll get banned.

but it comes down to this:ignorance is bliss

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

No clue, I've seen and heard about people who would say stuff like
“your gaey”
or
“kiell yourself”
just because a player bought Obsidian or voided them in a speedrun.

I know I was toxic in streams saying “your bad” but it was never in game chat and I never seeked out to tell a player this in chat or on xbox live.

I’ve also seen many people camp for full diamond gear and spawn camp people, I do not get this at all or the point of doing this, This is why I wish full diamond is only achievable from emerald generators like it is in Java.

I’ve seen people camp and just sit in corners with a punch bow and say “hahaha your bad get good” in chat after voiding someone, but they are just sitting in a corner near the edge just so they could win.

I don’t know why cube has gotten so much more toxic in the last few months.

I’ve also seen youtubers make a “Top 10 best Cubecraft players” which makes no sense to me, especially if I know someone who could actually just beat everyone on that list and each list is only the writers friends.
And then again, it’s impossible to be the best player on cube, theres so many gamemodes, pvp styles and tactics you could use that might make you lose the 18th on the lost but completely destroy 1st on the list.
If that list was un ordered then I mean, it would be fair and not as “toxic”.

I’ve also seen people say “I am a good person, your toxic” to me but wanted to hurt someone for a Tournament? A LITERAL TOURNAMENT game meant for fun and she wanted to hurt and manipulate another player into playing a way she wanted? She wanted to tell him something to “Make him run into a 2v1”
BUT I call her out for it(in a dm) and she tells other people about it and I get blamed for being toxic towards her? Because I was telling her it WAS toxic to do that? Because I saw how it hurt the other person the first time it happened?

Or you get others making up false accusations of a player for cheating in the game like FxVoidz did to Awabatt47 over a speedrun? Like dude, neither Awabatt47 or RaisinForABrain can go into a match and have someone say “Look it’s the fake speedrunners”
As a mod on the Speedrun.com site for cubecraft we determined the run to not be fake, so why do they deserve this hate from a false accusation?
This video was after me telling him in DM’s that we WERE looking at the runs as well as the general chat of the discord
LIKE DUDE WHO CARES Speedrun and CubeCraft have different rules, just because they even MAY have cheated in the speedrun doesn’t meant they cheated on cubecraft, they don’t deserve this hate
View attachment 189425

I’ve never appreciated drama in any community what so ever and completely disrespect it, this is why I believe @RelatedNoobs is one of the greatest cc youtubers and most respected, because he makes genuine content for enjoyment over just clicks and views like many of the other cube youtubers.
Agreed, cubecraft should be what it is, I minecraft server meant for fun.

Not a breeding ground for hate and drama. That’s not what cubecraft wants to be known for, I would think they would want to be known for being a great server not a dramahub.

People should be using the actual appropriate reporting sites before making videos to mix the baking soda and vinegar. Make a video to genuinely report something, not specifically as public but something you know would be true and important. Not something that would create 2 sides. My KB video wasn’t to call cubecraft bad but to show what the KB was like and how it was randomized. Not a rant on why it could be or why I think it is, but how I KNEW it was.

Like come on man, I see people getting mad about lying about there age? Who actually cares, it’s online and a persons privacy is important and they want to say they are older in a NON HARMFUL way who cares?

What is your score on the writing benchmark ;-;

Some people do sometimes be toxic because they want to see the reaction. So that is why ignoring them is the best way to take revenge. Boring them! 😃

udodiI4

Toxic ppl are in all games.....
There are only 2 options aganist them:
1.Ignore them
2.Show them your skills by jump-bridging from your to his island,break their egg (or kill them if they dont have it) and win the game,so they are more toxic and you can use the first option,wait why are you reading this if this option which is 100% useless.
STOP READING THIS
WHY YOU HAVE TO WASTE TIME IN YOUR LIFE JUST TO READ THIS
ok ill make this message end here

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.