Not open for further replies.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I play bedrock so I could be completely biased towards it but it really is bad.

I am all over the place in this and communication is not my goal.

wow first off people who use swords in 1.9 completely mad 'oh yes but smaller cooldown' ... are you fr?
My pickaxe has 0 cooldown, does that make it better than a sword?
Use axes they are way better but only without enchants, swords are better with enchants because of fire aspect and such.
I just learnt as I was writing this you guys don't take KB from snowballs (and rods?). What.. combos only require the other player to be bad?

Bedrock
pvp HAHAHAH if you say this is the best please try to convince me.
Shields give you 360° protection from anything and have no cooldown whatsoever.
Swords and axes are how they should be.
The way of bridging is completely fair and reasonable :banter:
Vanilla KB is non existing.
There is no counter against combos

block hitting is dumb but is the counter to combos and such, much better than shields and the bedrock shield. Axes have the stats they are meant to have. Bows are useful and rods are amazing. Snowballs actually work and you can tnt canon.

1.9 and bedrock had a baby.
Oh my word its looking terrible, bows are now redundant axes have a 1 block range and do the same amount of damage as 1.9, crossbows are so good that you need 0 skill to play with them.
But its ok because now hoes have like an 8 block reach or smth, ngl, thats gonna be the new fishing rods.
I may have interpreted this wrong so it may be complete trash.

1.8 - peak
Bedrock - at least I don't need 4 weapons to play. Trident are way to common.
1.9 - crossbow, axe, sword, bow. Armour that removes KB
1.17- not sure - please be like 1.8

This is why the best version of minecraft is...

Minecraft story mode.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm a bedrock semi expert, the thing about shields, it doesn't actually give got 360° prerection, the piercing enchantment can go through it. And if you hit from the back the player can take damage. So, Conea you disappointed me because of this thing :yelling::despair::sadnoot:

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I mean I'm pretty sure this thread is jokes but yeah I'll give you that with shields and netherite and snowballs not working, etc, vanilla 1.9 is pretty awful. This is the Cubecraft forum however, and on Cubecraft:
  • shields are modded and much less of a pain in fights
  • snowballs do work
  • I love the sword vs axe debates, they're both strong in different ways and there's no clear winner so it stays fun (on cube, in vanilla axes are way better)
  • There are loads of different types of combos and fight strategies, you can 100% combo skilled players
That said story mode defo best game

gasterly

Feb 14, 2021
I play bedrock so I could be completely biased towards it but it really is bad.

I am all over the place in this and communication is not my goal.

wow first off people who use swords in 1.9 completely mad 'oh yes but smaller cooldown' ... are you fr?
My pickaxe has 0 cooldown, does that make it better than a sword?
Use axes they are way better but only without enchants, swords are better with enchants because of fire aspect and such.
I just learnt as I was writing this you guys don't take KB from snowballs (and rods?). What.. combos only require the other player to be bad?

Bedrock
pvp HAHAHAH if you say this is the best please try to convince me.
Shields give you 360° protection from anything and have no cooldown whatsoever.
Swords and axes are how they should be.
The way of bridging is completely fair and reasonable :banter:
Vanilla KB is non existing.
There is no counter against combos

block hitting is dumb but is the counter to combos and such, much better than shields and the bedrock shield. Axes have the stats they are meant to have. Bows are useful and rods are amazing. Snowballs actually work and you can tnt canon.

Oh my word its looking terrible, bows are now redundant axes have a 1 block range and do the same amount of damage as 1.9, crossbows are so good that you need 0 skill to play with them.
But its ok because now hoes have like an 8 block reach or smth, ngl, thats gonna be the new fishing rods.

1.8 - peak
Bedrock - at least I don't need 4 weapons to play. Trident are way to common.
1.9 - crossbow, axe, sword, bow. Armour that removes KB
1.17- not sure - please be like 1.8

This is why the best version of minecraft is...

Minecraft story mode.
You can alway switch versions on java so that you are playing 1.8 pvp so i don't understand the purpose of this post

OnionSoups

Feb 17, 2021
What do you mean, 1.17? It's not even released and isn't expected to have combat changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom