Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi393

Jun 26, 2020
I’ve been really enjoying skyblock since it came out and over the past few days have been grinding so for my sword, it had sharpness 35, looting 37, knock back 2, fire aspect 1, unbreaking 15 and bane of anthropoid 1. Unfortunately you just ‘fixed’ the enchanting system making all The time I spent slashing spiders and zombies useless, I could of been doing quests or building my pixel art. The enchanting system was probably the most fun and interest aspect of your skyblock as you could just make stupidly powerful swords if you put in the effort. I don’t really see why you even got rid of it? It was Advertised as part of the game and everyone in the lobby got upset when we found out the news. you gave us the Xp back but since we can’t max out or weapons we don’t really have a need for it... every disliked the change.

Jun 9, 2020
I had op items as well, plus i dont even see the point in giving me back the xp because what am i going to use all that xp on now?

Dih drago

Jun 26, 2020
yea and I had 3 items that were lv 30. When it changed it gave me 100 levels back. Each upgrade took 10 levels so it should have gave me 900 levels. If it was level 35 max for each item it would be a lot better than the 5 now.

DuhYerro

Jun 26, 2020
yep i lost my sword and now its just unbreaking 5...
Edit: oh wait its now completely useless now I can't enchant it anymore

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-06-26 154340.png
    Annotation 2020-06-26 154340.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 101

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello! I'm sorry that you're upset that about the enchantment bug being fixed. You need to understand that we've removed it to stop players getting too overpowered and completing all of our Skyblock content within a week or at least faster than the average user. Players were compensated for the loss of the enchantments. We also understand that some people think that the OP enchantments were good for our Skyblock, but it was just a bug that we sadly didn't catch on our end and we're sorry for that. We want our Skyblock to be fun and enjoyable and allow users to spend good quality time discovering our Skyblock.

Users can still enchant, but only to level 5 on each tool, meaning you can only have 5 enchantments on each tool. So you can have sharpness 5, or other random enchantments. Please note that this cap of 5 enchantments is not permanent and will be upped in the near future. Sadly at this time, the bug fix is staying. We hope that we haven't lost you as a CubeCraft Skyblocker, and we're excited to see what Skyblock on Java & Bedrock will bring. Thanks for understanding! :D

Camezonda.
Locked.

Reactions: Dih drago
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom