Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecraft people. Today cubecraft staff decided to release EVERY bundle they have ever released for 7 days which takes much of the og feeling people have out of the game

Last year they released only 4 bundles back so why not do it like that again
This seems like the biggest cash grab ive ever seen come from cubecraft​

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Or... they are giving the community the possibility to buy old stuff. What's wrong with that? I mean, I would also buy stuff from years ago if possible (:
"Old stuff"
It isn't anymore its new stuff that anyone can get, it's value has decreased a heavy amount considering its main value is being old, sure it looks nice but that's about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Dualninja

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I totally agree with this! You can never know this for sure, but its possible people bought these bundles in the past because these bundles were limited time and not returning. But now they released it again and I dont know why anyone would want this.
we were told "they will never come back"
If you can proof this, its possible to get your money from the Minecoins back. Bringing something back while saying it wont come back is against the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: Dualninja

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I personally thought these were limited editions bundles, which was also a big reason why I’ve bought some of them back when they were released. I don’t think this is a good move and it kind of feels like a cash grab tbh, it would’ve been better if they added a special birthday bundle for example in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom