Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to see which of your friends are on the server just by looking on the website?

• Yeah! That would awesome!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Nah.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I have no friends...

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Hey guys,

So I think it would be pretty cool if you could see what friends you have are on the server just bye going on the website. It would increase website traffic and be really handy so you can just see immediately without having to log on to the server.

There are tons of benefits and the only disadvantage I can think of is the work it might take to implement this... Tell me what you guys think...

-Retraxx

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Wow wait, but joining the forums is just something around 5 seconds quicker, it's not that you're going to lose that much time. Or what if your friend doesn't have a forum account? How will the forums know who you have as a friend in your friendslist?

Reactions: Firewand

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Wow wait, but joining the forums is just something around 5 seconds quicker, it's not that you're going to lose that much time. Or what if your friend doesn't have a forum account? How will the forums know who you have as a friend in your friendslist?
True true. I agree but I am a regular forums participant and am usually logged in already. It's really just a matter of opening my iPad and clicking safari.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
True true. I agree but I am a regular forums participant and am usually logged in already. It's really just a matter of opening my iPad and clicking safari.
Okey, but what about my other 2 questions? How will the forum be able to do this? It can't smell who you have in your friendslist.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hey guys,

So I think it would be pretty cool if you could see what friends you have are on the server just bye going on the website. It would increase website traffic and be really handy so you can just see immediately without having to log on to the server.

There are tons of benefits and the only disadvantage I can think of is the work it might take to implement this... Tell me what you guys think...

-Retraxx
Just go into the server and do /f list:p

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It seems like a good idea, but to be honest, I don't think I'd think go on the forums just check if my friends are online or not; anyway, this doesn't save much time and is a bit unnecessary in my opinion.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
yeah cool, thanks for your feedback, I think it would be nice but hmmm, so I think it would be cool though if they could link
the people on the server to the forums, they run in the same place as far as I know

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

-Retraxx
I already suggested this. :/

L

Lepzi

I guess that would be good but not every of my friends have an account on cubecraft and i guess you can check by just typing there name in search and then see if the green triangle is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉