Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memeipad

Sep 18, 2020
I think someone hacked my account idk why here's proof

I just don't know I contacted Mojang about this (they did help btw) i only got answered today and i think im banned for ever so pls un ban me

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Did you take this video? If you did, you likely typed your details somewhere or gave them to a friend. If not, there is no evidence to prove that was actually you hacking. Either way there is not enough evidence to unban you. I advise you to contact Mojang immediately to request a password change if it was indeed hacked.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As far as I can see you have recorded a obvious cheater.
In such cases you DONT have to contact mojang.
Instead you can report them on the reports website cubecraft has.

DONT WORRY! It's normal, since CCGN is quite a large network, hence there are some cheaters here and there.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*

DONT WORRY! It's normal, since CCGN is quite a large network, hence there are some cheaters here and there.
He's the cheater. As far as I can tell, he claims his account is hacked because his account was seen hacking in the video (he didn't take the video). It's quite clear he is claiming to be hacked because he is annoyed he was banned for hacking, or wants an easy unban.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom

that's my report of him, he was cheating

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
D

Deleted member 554749

Talk to both Mojang team and check your security on accounts. You can apply for a ban appeal and also talk to staff if there’s any problems there

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi @Memeipad

Your appeal got denied, you can still discuss your appeal with the staff member that punished through a private conversation here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Ducky
As said above if you think your ban was unfair, you can start a conversation with @Ducky with that link. However you are not permanently banned as your ban expires in 16 days. I’m going to lock this thread, so if you need further assistance you can start a conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom