Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
425
230
49
Idk why not you find me
Last night i was thinking “Who are the best cubecrafters”
But heres the thing. I don’t just mean Minerware or Blockwars or Skywars. I mean the best Cubecrafters with pvp skill, the best Cubecraft builders, or even the smartest Cubecrafter (meaning they make smart plays). I am curiuos the community thinks.

So like imma make a vote, 3 categories, 2 versions, 4 main consoles (Bedrock)


In 3 Weeks once the vote is done I will add them all up
Say who you think the best at that category, edition, and if on bedrock what console in the comments

(Console Options For Bedrock: Mobile, Pc, Switch, Xbox/Ps4 (Btw xbox and PS4 count as one console))


Java Edition


Categories:
PvP
Building
Smarts


Who is the best player on CCG with pvp based skill?

_JoSee


Who is the best builder on CCG?

_______________


Who is the smartest player on CCG?


______________


Bedrock Edition

Pvp
Building
Smarts



Who is the best CCG player with pvp skill?

Mobile:ShotGunRaidse
also I am probably up there tbh. I am pretty good
Pc_____________
Xbox/PS4_________
Nintendo Switch_________


Who is the best CCG builder?

Mobile_____________
Pc______________
Xbox/PS4__________
Nintendo Switch__________


Who Is the smartest CCG player?

Mobile_________
Pc__________
Xbox/PS4__________
Nintendo Switch_______




IF YOU AGREE WITH SOMEONE ABOUT THE PERSON BEING THE BEST AT
THAT CATERGORY/THING JUST LIKE THIER COMMENT!
Don’t do mutiple comments it is comment spam
​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: _JoSee and Gregeyy

OOFChan0924

Member
Aug 15, 2020
52
46
19
33
My first assumption for pvp skill on bedrock for PC would be gamenight888, or at least he'd be a good person to ask about god-tier PvPers on bedrock.
 

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ll say related noobs or me for switch.I haven’t 1v1 him on switch but from what I can see from videos he is good at switch.Switch lags a lot on maps that have level 4 generators.
 

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
I’ll say related noobs or me for switch.I haven’t 1v1 him on switch but from what I can see from videos he is good at switch.Switch lags a lot on maps that have level 4 generators.
Please don’t necropost, this is replying to threads that have been inactive for 3 weeks, they are not allowed to be revived.
-Locked🔒
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom