Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Hello, I have a question. Which system is better, WHMCS or buycraft?

Please explain how are they alike or different, pro's or con's

Nyaruko

Oct 17, 2016
England
nyaruko.io
WHMCS isn't specifically for Minecraft, it's very popular software when it comes to selling servers and domains and can sell different things using modules. As far as I know, there is no plugin with which to link purchases to a Minecraft server either so you'd have to write a module and the plugin it connects to. Compared to premium WHMCS is a more expensive piece of software too that you have to self-host as well.

Reactions: Crivity and ciwa

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
From what was said above I would go with Buy craft so I wouldn't have to develop my own plugin for minecraft :P honestly Nyaruko's answer is probably the best you are going to get ♡

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Alrighty thanks! Anyone else?
Dude that was kind of rude. A DEVELOPER answered your question and you just said "alrighty anyone else?"
What you should have done was thanked the developer first. Then if you needed more information then just let the thread expand.
Just hope that the Dev isnt mad :p

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Dude that was kind of rude. A DEVELOPER answered your question and you just said "alrighty anyone else?"
What you should have done was thanked the developer first. Then if you needed more information then just let the thread expand.
What are you talking about? I just meant if someone had a different opinion... and I did thank him first... I was looking for multiple opinions. You don't need to take it too far.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
na what if I disagreed with Nyaruko (not that I do) he would like to here my opinion as well :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom