Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am interested in seeing which quest you all think is the most difficult.

To be clear, I am not talking about quests which take a lot of grinding. I'm asking about one that was challenging to figure out or difficult to do for some reason.

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Apr 3, 2021
That one shield quest where you had to hold it in your hotbar instead of your offhand because the shield is bugged

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe the ‘gather 3 of each type of skull’.
It is one of the more frustrating quests. This is because you are going to need to gather only 9 items but it will still be soooo difficult. Especially if you don’t have a low level creeper, zombie or skeleton spawner.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I think that the tree chopper quests for island 9 and 7 were hard. Not the grinding part but of how I would do it and my plan. Same the with the Brutal Ends quest? I think that's what it's called. Anyways that one is also hard not the grinding part but the way you have to come up with all the animals will take time and be really hard to build a layout and plan the way your going to kill them.

Apr 3, 2021
I think that the tree chopper quests for island 9 and 7 were hard. Not the grinding part but of how I would do it and my plan. Same the with the Brutal Ends quest? I think that's what it's called. Anyways that one is also hard not the grinding part but the way you have to come up with all the animals will take time and be really hard to build a layout and plan the way your going to kill them.
I'm pretty sure its vital ends mabye

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Probably Drifter, (the one where you have to travel to the Birch island), or more so clearing the island. Mainly because you get introduced to cave spiders and poison. But you will still be working with leather gear and stone tools at best.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Probably Drifter, (the one where you have to travel to the Birch island), or more so clearing the island. Mainly because you get introduced to cave spiders and poison. But you will still be working with leather gear and stone tools at best.
Hmmmm.... Interesting that you mentioned that particular quest. My co-op did it on our last live stream and we died multiple times. I hate how those cave spiders can fit through a tiny hole.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom