Status
Not open for further replies.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
You always can make your own PC
Than you will have a better PC than this PC's
I just relized, in order to build a custom PC, it's going to take a lot of reaserch to do. You have took pick out the right processors, CPU, the CPU cooler, motherboard, etc.. Anyways, choosing the right parts for your computer can be stressful. Not to mention the price and some important rules when building a computer.. Though all that can be hard, it's worth it :D

Also, if you are planning to build a PC, I recommend you watch a YouTube video on how to build one. You don't have to buy that ring that prevents your computer from being damaged.. Just build it on a sturdy table, still works.. :p
Making your own PC is a great idea, however If one part was wrong, then the whole computer might be damaged.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
It won't be damaged, the parts just won't be compatible. That's why you do your research first before you build it :)
My friend bought parts for his PC, and it didn't work and something wrong happened with it. So he took it to the store to fix it.
It depends how it gets damaged.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think you need to save more money to get a better PC. :) But if I need to choose one of them.. Uhmm.. The second one. :D

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
OP, if you'd like me to do the heavy lifting when it comes to picking out parts for a custom build, let me know your budget.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
My friend bought parts for his PC, and it didn't work and something wrong happened with it. So he took it to the store to fix it.
It depends how it gets damaged.
My cousin's PC mobo went on fire, so you know I have experience in this sector. It won't damage. Unless, you force a CPU in a different socket, prepare the pins to be screwed if you chose it wrong, or try stick a GPU in a PCI slot that is too small for it and the rail breaks, or the fans don't work and the CPU melts, or the PSU goes kaboom cuz it's made in China and rip mobo, or the vibrations off the CPU unscrews your mobo and it falls of breaking everything on it.

Unless you don't know if you're alive or not, you should be smart enough not to break anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom