Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Nope I skype pretty much every day with people, and they always say that the game is lagging, but I never lag, on neither platform
Lag is a network problem. If they mean fps spikes, it's not lag, its just that, fps spikes. If they really mean lag, then it's their internet that is failing, and thus, the brand of the PC is completely indifferent.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Lag is a network problem. If they mean fps spikes, it's not lag, its just that, fps spikes. If they really mean lag, then it's their internet that is failing, and thus, the brand of the PC is completely indifferent.
Even other games I can run on extremely high graphics and they work perfectly, and then YouTubers like say that their PCs can't run it or whatever with the recording software. It may not be amazing for its price, but you cannot deny that it is pretty powerful

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Even other games I can run on extremely high graphics and they work perfectly, and then YouTubers like say that their PCs can't run it or whatever with the recording software. It may not be amazing for its price, but you cannot deny that it is pretty powerful
Alienwares are good, as long as they work. But they usually die after a year or so.

ImSatisfied

Jul 9, 2016
Netherlands
i would say the second one you need an i5 pc to get fast gameplay
and you will need that game card to have god fps

you should go to a electronical store and ask something about it maybe they got a better one too :)

gl with ure new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters